Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldTusk did not rule...
February 29, 2024

Tusk did not rule out an embargo on agricultural products from Russia.

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    Poland will work on an embargo on agricultural products from Russia and Belarus.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk announced this on February 29.

    The Prime Minister’s meeting with Polish farmers, which lasted about four hours, ended in Warsaw. He also stated that Warsaw wants and will continue to help Ukraine, and all meeting participants agreed that checkpoints should be “completely safe and open for the transport of military and humanitarian aid for Ukraine.”

    It’s beyond belief that during the war, when we say that Ukraine should have been subject to some kind of duty so that Russian and Belarusian products could simultaneously enter Europe without restrictions,” the prime minister said.

    Tusk said that Warsaw wants and will continue to help Ukraine, and all participants in the meeting agreed that the checkpoints should be “completely safe and open for the transport of military and humanitarian aid for Ukraine.”

    At the same time, the prime minister insists that Ukrainian grain cannot enter Poland without duty.

    Tusk’s meeting with the leaders of the farmer protests lasted more than three hours, but the head of the farmers and agricultural organizations OPZZ, Slawomir Izdebski, said that no agreement could be reached. At the same time, he said that there has been some progress in the dialogue with the government.

    I think we managed to take a step forward. So far the protests have not stopped. Tomorrow we will think about what to do next,” Izdebsky told reporters

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    In Kyiv, love eyelashes post -Rosian lands

    Attacks at the UST -luga terminal in the Russian Federation removed him half the capacity -the media

    General staff listed the final loss of the Russian Federation

    Russians fired in the Zaporizhzhya region: Child was injured

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    Law on mobilization – The Rada Committee has not yet supported electronic subpoenas and blocking of accounts
    Next article
    Scholz explains why he is preventing the transfer of Taurus missiles to Ukraine

    More from Author

    World

    In Kyiv, love eyelashes post -Rosian lands

    In Kyiv, the consequences of a mass...
    David -
    Economy

    Attacks at the UST -luga terminal in the Russian Federation removed him half the capacity -the media

    Liza -
    World

    General staff listed the final loss of the Russian Federation

    David -
    World

    Russians fired in the Zaporizhzhya region: Child was injured

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    In Kyiv, love eyelashes post -Rosian lands

    In Kyiv, the consequences of a mass Russian air attack, which occurred on the night of August 28, continue. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } This was reported...

    Attacks at the UST -luga terminal in the Russian Federation removed him half the capacity -the media

    General staff listed the final loss of the Russian Federation

    Russians fired in the Zaporizhzhya region: Child was injured

    Media: The EU discusses the creation of a buffer zone in Ukraine

    Russian Federation’s rocket ship defeat is an achieved history – experts

    ISW reviewed the possibility of a crisis in the Russian Federation because

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times