Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldShevchenko Prize-2023 - winners...
March 11, 2023

Shevchenko Prize-2023 – winners announced (LIST)

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The Committee for the Taras Shevchenko National Prize of Ukraine announced the names of the winners.

    The list was published today, March 11, on the committee’s Facebook page.

    It is noted that the committee, guided by the relevant procedure, held a meeting and voting on February 15, 2023, which determined the winners in the nominations “Literature”, “Publicism, Journalism”, “Literary and Art Criticism”, “Musical Art”, “Film Art”.

    Based on the results of the competition, the Committee timely prepared and submitted to the President of Ukraine a submission on the award of the National Prize and the draft of the relevant Decree of the President of Ukraine, the message says. — Decisions of the Committee based on the results of the third round will be published on the official website of the Committee in accordance with paragraph 8 of the Regulations.

    The winners were:

    • poetess Ekaterina Kalitko – for the book of poems “The Order of Silent Women”;
    • performers of the group “Horea Cossack” Taras Kompanichenko, Maxim Berezhnyuk, Severin Danileiko, Yaroslav Krysko, Serhiy Ohrimchuk – for the audio album “Songs of the Ukrainian Revolution”;
    • literary critic Mikhail Nazarenko – for the book “Except for the Kobzar. Anthology of Ukrainian literature. 1792-1883″ in two parts;
    • journalist Vitaly Portnikov – for journalistic articles and speeches of recent years;
    • director Irina Tselik – for the documentary film “The Earth is blue as an orange.”

    Traditionally, the winners of the Shevchenko Prize were announced on the birthday of Taras Shevchenko – March 9th. This year, the list of winners was not published on the website of the Office of the President on March 9 due to the introduction of additional award nominations for artists during martial law – “For Contribution to Victory”.

    This was stated in the comments of the head of the Committee for the National Prize of Ukraine named after Taras Shevchenko Yuriy Makarov, published on the Committee’s Facebook page.

    In it, Makarov noted that the war prompted the committee to resort to such changes – according to the official Regulations, works published no later than six months before the presentation have the right to participate in the competition.

    Thus, the competition presents works created at the beginning of a full-scale war. It turns out that the main prize of the country does not fully fulfill its main purpose: to fix the trends in the development of national culture, to serve as a guide for the artistic community in the current areas of creative search, – Makarov noted.

    It was planned to announce the winners of the additional competition along with the winners of the third round, who had already been determined by the committee on February 15, on May 22, the day the Kobzar was reburied.

    In a comment to the Ukrinform agency, on March 10, Makarov said that seven nominations “For Contribution to Victory” were planned for people who worked during the war to support the Ukrainian spirit, both in Ukraine and abroad. He noted that along with the contribution, the quality of the proposed works will also be evaluated.

    However, I did not take into account one point: the winners of the award are announced by decree, and there can be only one decree on the Shevchenko Prize – there cannot be two. Therefore, yesterday the Office of the President postponed this decree until the results of the announcement in all nominations, including the additional one, – Makarov noted.

    Source: Committee for the Taras Shevchenko National Prize of Ukraine, Ukrinform

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    • Tags
    • Taras Shevchenko

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    535 Russian soldiers were killed and wounded near Bakhmut in one day
    Next article
    The controversy over the name Russia: Vladimir Zelensky proposed to officially change it to Muscovy

    More from Author

    World

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    In Kyiv today, August 29. On the...
    David -
    World

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    David -
    Economy

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    Liza -
    World

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    Belgium provides 100 million euros for weapons in Ukraine

    Rosey Nights were struck by the Kramator Landscape Park (photo)

    Russian invaders on the night of August 29, they again shot at the community of Kramators. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Alexander Goncharenko, the head of the...

    In Ukraine, the construction of the first hydrogen pipeline was announced

    National Bank got 346 million in coins and souvenirs

    Dollar rates are reduced to exchanges, euro grows

    In Lvivshchina, ex–lesnichy allowed to cut nearly three thousand trees

    Robots of the Rooski accident in Kyiv were crazy 30 times (video).

    In Kyiv, emergency search work lasted more than 30 hours after a mass Russian air attack on the night of August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    From the United States, the “anti -war” Russians – the media is widely deported

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times