HomeTrendingWhat if the father...

What if the father does not want to recognize the son?

Find out more on this topic in our Family & Justice series | Font: PTR

code: ‘Rpp_lima_actualidad_Nota_Interna1’,
mediaTypes: {
banner: {
sizes: (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone|android|iPod/i)) ? [[300, 250], [320, 460], [320, 480], [320, 50], [300, 100], [320, 100]] : [[300, 250], [320, 460], [320, 480], [320, 50], [300, 100], [320, 100], [635, 90]]
bids: [{
bidder: ‘appnexus’,
params: {
placementId: ‘14149971’
bidder: ‘rubicon’,
params: {
accountId: ‘19264’,
siteId: ‘314342’,
zoneId: ‘1604128’
bidder: ‘amx’,
params: {
tagId: ‘MTUybWVkaWEuY29t’
bidder: ‘oftmedia’,
params: {
placementId: navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone|android|iPod/i) ? ‘22617692’: ‘22617693’

Family Lawyer Ursula Bazanruled that every child has the right to an identity card, but if the father has doubts about the paternity of a minor, it is recommended to carry out an identity card. DNA, the result of which is irrefutable. “The test will be applied to the father, mother and minor so that there is no doubt,” he said.

in sequence family and justice stated that in case of refusal of the parent to pass DNA, the child’s mother can file an extramarital affair before World judge district in which he lives, and at the same time he can claim maintenance under this requirement.

Lawyer Bazan explained that not recognizing a child is not a crime per se, but is prosecutable, because if she does not want to recognize a minor, a lawsuit will be filed against her.

At the same time, it is clarified that the fact that a boy or girl is given the name of the intended parent does not mean the existence of kinship or recognition.

“A father who believes he is the parent of a child can also demand recognition of parentage by the father, for whom a DNA test should be done,” he added in the sequence. Family and Justice.

He added that a child who has not been recognized will not be able to access, for example, an inheritance in the event of the death of the father and will have to initiate the process of kinship in relation to the heirs of the parent.

Source: RPP

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Know the main causes and treatments

This type of symptom should not be normalized and needs to be evaluated by a doctorA sexual relationship suggests moments of affection, delivery and dedication to the other person. However, what is meant to be a pleasurable moment can become a period of discomfort and deep...

Lisa Loring, the series’ first Wendy, dies at 64

Lisa Loring played the character Wandinha Addams during the original series of 'The Addams Family'Last Saturday, the 28th, the actress who played the character Wandinha Addams between 1964 and 1966 in the sitcom 'The Addams Family', Lisa Loring, died at the age of 64 due to complications...

Kevin McCarthy makes a WTF comparison between Joe Biden and George Santos

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) appeared to wish serial liar Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) more power than President Joe Biden on Sunday. McCarthy made the odd suggestion in response to a rhetorical question posed by Fox News host Mark Levin on "Life, Liberty & Levin." "Who Has More Power:...

Marie Kondo admits that her house is a mess right now, and that’s a joy

Marie Kondo, who has helped millions of people deal with clutter with her books and Netflix series about clutter, found her joy in an unexpected place: a messy home. Kondo says keeping the house in order is no longer a priority now that she has three children,...

What is the difference between FEDRA and Fireflies?

Find out what each of these institutions represents to the universe of 'The Last of Us''The Last of Us', the series that adapts the story of the game developed by Naughty Dog for the small screen, received its third episode last Sunday, the 29th, where the public...