HomeWorldThe inhabitants of Kherson...

The inhabitants of Kherson tortured a teenager with hunger

Photo: t.me/dmytro_lubinetzs

The man was kept in a cold and dark room for a long time and barely given food just to take pictures of burned Russian military equipment.

During the occupation of Kherson, the Russian military illegally detained a 14-year-old boy who was starved. On Wednesday, November 30, Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights Dmitry Lubinets said.

He noted that the teenager was kept in a dark room and was not given food.

“The man was in a cold and dark room for a long time and received almost no food just for taking pictures of burned Russian military equipment,” the Ombudsman said.

According to him, during the captivity “the child heard the sounds and saw the consequences of the torture.”

“And although he was not subjected to violent torture, he was tortured with hunger and in a dark room. The parents say that after his release, the man adapted to his usual life and bright light for a long time period,” said Lubinets.

He emphasized that Russia, through such actions, violates international humanitarian law, such as the Geneva Convention.

It was previously reported that seven civilians were dug up in the Kherson region.

The invaders shot a family near Kherson – mayor Oleshek

News from Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Rosey Nights were struck by the Kramator Landscape Park (photo)

Russian invaders on the night of August 29, they again shot at the community of Kramators. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Alexander Goncharenko, the head of the...

Robots of the Rooski accident in Kyiv were crazy 30 times (video).

In Kyiv, emergency search work lasted more than 30 hours after a mass Russian air attack on the night of August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...