Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldThe withdrawal of the...
September 26, 2024

The withdrawal of the Ukrainian Armed Forces from Ugledar is a matter of the near future, says Deep State co-founder

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    There are only a few days, maybe weeks, left before the Ukrainian Armed Forces leave Ugledar in Donetsk Oblast.

    .

    This is the opinion of Ruslan Mikula, co-founder of the Deep State project. On air at Radio Liberty, Mikula calls the threat of Ukrainian forces being cordoned off in Ugledar high, but claims that there has been no order to leave the city yet.

    The fighters are trying to hold on, even combat orders are flying out to restore positions, which is absolutely impossible in the current conditions. Those who send them to the guys, I don’t know what they are thinking.

    Military journalist Yuriy Butusov says that the decision to leave Ugledar can be made directly by the commanders when it becomes clear that it is no longer possible to conduct a defense, because, he says, orders to leave have not yet been given higher up the command.

    In his opinion, the 72nd Separate Mechanized Brigade itself had no problems with defending Ugledar, although there were problems with planning. At the same time, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine does not report that the 72nd Brigade is half-encircled in the city.

    Forbes analyst David Axe reported that the brigade had begun to leave the city. Many military correspondents and analysts agree that the Russians will succeed in occupying the city.

    Ukrainian war correspondent Bohdan Miroshnikov notes that it would be a miracle if the Ukrainian garrison holds out in the city until the end of the week.

    The 72nd Brigade officially denied its withdrawal from Ugledar in Donetsk Oblast, which was previously reported by some media outlets.

    For now, despite heavy assaults and difficult circumstances, we are here. Today is September 26, 2024, says a fighter in the video against the backdrop of continuous shelling.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    ISW reviewed the possibility of a crisis in the Russian Federation because

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    • Tags
    • Donbass News
    • military invasion
    • Russia's aggression

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    A rare appearance of Mel Gibson with his two youngest children in Los Angeles
    Next article
    The beating of a serviceman at a training ground is being investigated in the Kirovograd region

    More from Author

    World

    ISW reviewed the possibility of a crisis in the Russian Federation because

    David -
    World

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    David -
    World

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    David -
    World

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    ISW reviewed the possibility of a crisis in the Russian Federation because

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    New Covid-19 Strains: Features and Number of Ukraine Sicks

    The ban on the Marnar entrance. New hungary hysteria

    The White House made a statement about the war in Ukraine

    255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

    In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times