Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldFarion Murder: Suspect Extends...
September 19, 2024

Farion Murder: Suspect Extends Mayor’s Preventive Restriction

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The Galitsky District Court of Lviv extended the preventive measure in the form of detention without the possibility of bail for 18-year-old Vyacheslav Zinchenko, suspected of the murder of Iryna Farion, for another 60 days – until November 17 inclusive.

    .

    This was reported today, September 19, by the publication “Obshchestvennoye”.

    It is noted that:

    • Prosecutors asked to keep Zinchenko in custody, as they believe that releasing him from custody “would encourage him to flee and hide from the investigation.” They also appealed to the fact that he could “spoil material evidence,” in particular the weapon used to kill Farion, since it has not yet been found;
    • the suspect himself also asked to remain in custody because he “fears for his life”;
    • The suspect’s lawyer, Igor Sulima, asked that Zinchenko be released from custody and placed under 24-hour house arrest with an electronic bracelet and a ban on communicating with witnesses;
    • The prosecutors also asked to extend the pre-trial investigation, since the prosecution still wants to order additional examinations to examine the evidence. The judge also extended the pre-trial investigation until January 26, 2025, at the request of the prosecutors.

    In addition, at the beginning of the hearing, the lawyer stated that the prosecutors were “biased towards the suspect” and filed a motion to challenge the prosecutors. According to him, Irina Farion’s daughter Sofia Semchishin seems to have “friendly relations” with them – the lawyer assured that he had a photo of them “embracing in the courtroom”. The court denied the motion.

    Zinchenko was present at the hearing in person, although he had joined online the previous time. He told reporters that he had not fully familiarized himself with the case materials and would not speak about the essence of the case. He also stated that he was “in danger from Russian special services,” and therefore asked to remain in custody.

    Zinchenko also said again that he will not commit suicide and says this in case something happens to him in the temporary detention facility.

    I am being buried from Russian special services, from radicals. I do not want to kill myself. So if something happens to me, then I have been “helped,” he emphasized.

    Zinchenko also clarified that he is not in a pretrial detention center, but in “another place where he was transferred for security reasons.” He stated that he has no complaints about the conditions of detention and wants to stay there.

    The suspect’s mother also came to the court hearing. Zinchenko said that this was his first meeting with his family, as he had previously been forbidden to communicate with them. The mother said that her son was not guilty because she “raised him with love.”

    Source: “Public”

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    The general staff said where the Russians were trying to break

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    • Tags
    • murder
    • preventive measure

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    The court made a decision on the people’s representative Tishchenko
    Next article
    Germany has handed over a new package of military aid to Ukraine

    More from Author

    World

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    The head of the presidential office Andriy...
    David -
    Economy

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    Liza -
    World

    The general staff said where the Russians were trying to break

    David -
    World

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    The head of the presidential office Andriy Jermak met with the special representative of the United States Donald Trump Steve Vitkov. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } The...

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    The general staff said where the Russians were trying to break

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    Volvo XC70 is represented in China

    Samsung in September will show new possibilities of artificial intelligence

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    A new group of children restored from the conquered Kherson region

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

    The United States canceled the benefit of importing parcels, which operates nearly 90 years

    Skolko Medishkhikov and some cultures of cultures were killed for war, disagree in Binkalture

    During a complete invasion of Russia in Ukraine - from February 24, 2022 - the war earned the life of 221 artists and 108 Ukrainian and foreign intermediaries. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times