HomeWorldBorrell responds to Russian...

Borrell responds to Russian strikes in Ukraine

Image: Getty Images

The European diplomat assured that, despite all the attempts of the Russian Federation, “the determination of the EU to defend Ukraine will only intensify.”

Normal
0

false
false
false

RU
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:”Звичайна таблиця”;
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:””;
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:107%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif;
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-font-kerning:1.0pt;
mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

The Russian Federation’s massive terrorist attack against Ukraine only increased support for the European Union (EU). About that stated EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell on his microblog on X (formerly Twitter) on Saturday, March 30.

“Two years after the liberation of Bucha, Russia is repeating its massive attacks on Ukraine’s civilian population and energy infrastructure to undermine the economy and stability of the Ukrainian people. The EU’s resolve to defend Ukraine will only get stronger,” it said.

Let’s remember that the media reported that Borrell will offer to use 90% of the proceeds from Russian assets frozen in Europe to buy weapons for Ukraine. The remaining 10% is proposed to be transferred to the EU budget for their use to increase the potential of the Ukrainian defense industry.


New Correspondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels Athletistic and WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now