HomeLifestyleThe release of the...

The release of the full version of the game about the Ukrainian Armed Forces drone operator has been announced

Image: Death From Above/Steam

The release took place in May 2023, but the game was in “early access” and only had two missions, two types of enemies and enemy vehicles, and one type of drone.

Rockodile studio and Lesser Evil announced the release of the full version of the game Death From Above about a Ukrainian drone operator. Its release will take place on February 22 – the second anniversary of Russia’s all-out invasion of Ukraine. This was said on social networks X.

According to the plot, the user acting as a drone operator of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, while behind enemy lines, must search and destroy equipment, restore communication lines and return stolen equipment, who only has the remote control with him.

Update 1.0 has new missions, a completed story, a new game mode, achievements, localizations and other features.

Death From Above can be played in multiple languages, including English, French, Belarusian, Georgian, and Crimean Tatar.

The game was created to raise funds for Ukrainian charitable organizations: while it was in early access, they managed to donate more than 10 thousand euros.

We remind you that after the full refund of the game development costs, the amount of donations will increase to 70% of the net profit, and the remaining 30% will be invested in the further development of the game.

George Martin announced a cartoon based on the series Game of Thrones
New Correspondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels Athletistic and WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

The number of victims of a drone strike on a high-rise building in Odessa has increased to eight (PHOTO)

In Odessa, the number of victims of a Russian drone strike on a high-rise building, which occurred on the night of today, March 2, has increased to eight. .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; ...

The surrender of a soldier in the Avdiivka direction was filmed by a drone (VIDEO)

In the Avdeevsky direction, the Russian invader surrendered to the Ukrainian military of the 47th separate mechanized brigade. .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } } . The corresponding video, shot by a drone, was published...

The US dropped food from planes over Gaza for the first time (PHOTO)

The U.S. Air Force, in collaboration with the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF), conducted a relief airdrop into Gaza today, March 2, to provide critical assistance to civilians affected by the ongoing conflict. .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width:...

The Ukrainian Armed Forces shot down another Russian Su-34 (INFOGRAPHICS)

Ukrainian defenders shot down another Russian Su-24 fighter-bomber. .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } } . Commander of the Air Force of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Nikolai Oleshchuk announced this today, March 2, in his...