HomeLifestyleLuana Andrade's boyfriend talks...

Luana Andrade’s boyfriend talks about details of the influencer’s surgery

According to the influencer’s boyfriend, João Haddad, Luana underwent the surgery due to a health problem

Last Tuesday, 7th, Luana Andrade died at the age of 29 due to complications following liposuction on the knee. During the procedure, the stage assistant suffered cardiorespiratory arrest and could not resist.

Despite suffering from lipedema, a vascular disease that is caused by inflammation in fatty tissue, Luana initially decided to undergo surgery for aesthetic reasons.

Last Sunday, the 12th, Luana’s boyfriend, João Haddadspoke about the details of the surgery in conversation with the Fantastic: “We believe in everything that was said by the doctors. It was transparent, in a safe way. What they told us was really a fatality.”

“They told us that everything was fine during the surgery. However, when we went up to the floor where she was, I felt that the atmosphere was a little strange,” he said.

Luana would take advantage of the surgery to treat her lipedema, which had been bothering her for a long time. During the interview, João recalled: “The moment came when the discomfort increased. She was no longer able to do some work. […] We spent a year researching professionals, seeing what the surgery would be like.”

Source: Maxima

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Trump rose to the US fleet to the Venezuela coast – Axios

The United States of America sent warships to Venezuela. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } US President Donald Trump ordered to transfer seven ships from 4 thousand 500...

The summary of the preliminary deposit on the transfer of the Russian Federation Donetsk -Region – Turcia modes

Russian dictator Vladimir Putin still wants to get the whole Donetsk region. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Currently, there is a “preliminary agreement” on the transfer of...

Army settlement of Russia Rosborbibs in Zaporozh – 80% of houses (video) were dead

The Russian army turned the village in the region of Zaporizhia into ruins. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } On Friday, August 29, hostile aircraft inflicted four blows...