HomeLifestyleScarlett Johansson sued the...

Scarlett Johansson sued the developer of an AI application

Image: Screenshot

The lawyer said that the actress was not a representative of the application and announced that he had prepared a case for her.

Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson has filed a lawsuit against an artificial intelligence program that used her name and likeness in online advertising without permission. It is reported by different types.

In particular, the actress appeared in a 22-second commercial allegedly during the making of the film Black Widow, posted on Lisa AI: 90s Yearbook & Avatar, where she said, “How are you? This is Scarlett and I want you to come with me.” The program is not limited to just creating avatars, it can generate images with text and even videos using AI. You can’t miss it.”

Below the ad is a small text clarifying that the photos were created by the Lisa AI app and are not about the celebrity’s real identity.

However, Johansson’s representatives said that she is not the face of the app and did not give permission for the use of her voice or image, and lawyer Kevin Yorn added that the situation will be resolved “legally.”

“We do not take these things seriously. As is our normal course of action in these situations, we will address this with all the remedies available to us,” he said.

It was previously reported that Scarlett Johansson, who is considered one of the most beautiful women in the world of show business, spoke about her beauty secrets.

Scarlett Johansson will no longer appear in Marvel movies
New Correspondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels Athletistic and WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Trump rose to the US fleet to the Venezuela coast – Axios

The United States of America sent warships to Venezuela. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } US President Donald Trump ordered to transfer seven ships from 4 thousand 500...

The summary of the preliminary deposit on the transfer of the Russian Federation Donetsk -Region – Turcia modes

Russian dictator Vladimir Putin still wants to get the whole Donetsk region. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Currently, there is a “preliminary agreement” on the transfer of...

Army settlement of Russia Rosborbibs in Zaporozh – 80% of houses (video) were dead

The Russian army turned the village in the region of Zaporizhia into ruins. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } On Friday, August 29, hostile aircraft inflicted four blows...