HomeLifestyleA game about a...

A game about a Ukrainian military drone operator has been released

Photo: store.steampowered.com

Among the missions: the destruction of the headquarters and equipment of the invaders, the neutralization of radio towers, the discovery of property stolen by the Russians.

Death From Above, set during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, has been released on Steam in Early Access. The developers announced it.

It is mentioned that the player must take on the role of a Ukrainian military drone operator who fights enemy forces, rescues important equipment and restores critical lines of communication damaged by the battle.

The cost of the game is 225 hryvnia.

“For those who supported our Kickstarter project, and for all other players, early access is a great opportunity to try Death From Above for the first time and fight against the Russian aggressors. Have fun we support the Ukrainian people in the fight against Russian imperialism. Remember Putin: it will get worse “, said Lesser Evil CEO Hendrik Lesser.

In addition, game developers plan to provide financial support to our country. 30% of the net income will be split equally between two Ukrainian charities. After a full return on development costs, donations will grow to 70% of net income, and the remaining 30% will be invested in further development of the game.

It was previously reported that the Finnish newspaper Helsingin Sanomat created a room with reports about the war in Ukraine in one of the most popular online games in Russia, Counter-Strike.

Antibodies released a track for the computer game Death from Above


news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

National Guardsmen have developed an explosives release system with an FPV drone (VIDEO)

The First Presidential Brigade of the National Guard uses FPV drones to drop explosives rather than direct strikes. .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } } . Recently, pilots of the brigade's Horeb FPV battalion made...

PACE supported Kosovo’s entry into the organization with a convincing majority of votes

One of the key votes on Kosovo’s accession to the organization took place in the Council of Europe. On April 16, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe supported the entry of the country, which is partially recognized in the world, into the Council of...