HomeLifestyleMeghan Markle has announced...

Meghan Markle has announced the relaunch of her blog

Photo: instagram.com/sussexroyal

The website could be the Duke and Duchess’ last source of income after they were cut off from royal funds.

Prince Harry’s wife Meghan Markle is relaunching her website The Tig, which she started after the release of Suits but shut down due to her marriage. The Mirror writes about it.

It was noted that the duchess had already received preliminary permission and began to actively prepare for the launch of the site.

The restart is expected to take place next week.

It is known that Meghan plans to write about fashion, food, design, travel, art and health.

In addition, he wants to give advice about his personal life.

Earlier, King Charles III decided to finally cut all ties with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and said they should leave Frogmore Cottage in Windsor.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s children have been crowned prince and princess

news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Budapest Eskaliruet: Orban announced the opposite provocation in motion and thickened three

Hungarian leader Viktor Orban said that in transcarpathy they set fire to the church and left the inscription “Magyars on the knife” on it. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

In Ukraine, ES of the new “old” government

On July 17, the Verkhovna Rada appointed a new composition of the government of Yulia Sviridenko - 253 votes for. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } The parliament...