Ahh, the summer! There’s nothing better than enjoying the hottest time of the year discovering new incredible universes, isn’t there? And if you love books, you’re in the right place! We selected 10 works that take place in the summer for you to guarantee.
Check it out and pick your favorites:
1. The Summer That Changed My Life by Jenny Han: https://amzn.to/3XKnNoR
2. It Happened That Summer, by Tessa Bailey: https://amzn.to/3XJtymH
3. Until Summer Ends, by Colleen Hoover: https://amzn.to/3GY2olu
4. Summer Reading, by Emily Henry: https://amzn.to/3WvWSMy
5. An Italian Summer, by Rebecca Serle: https://amzn.to/3wnueT2
6. After That Summer, by Carley Fortune: https://amzn.to/3XKzFax
7. Cool for the summer, by Dahlia Adler: https://amzn.to/3XIOR8a
8. A Summer in Italy by Carrie Elks: https://amzn.to/3CYRj27
9. The vacation of my life, by Clara Savelli: https://amzn.to/3J2YKJN
10. On Vacation With You by Emily Henry: https://amzn.to/3kxTnaZ
It is worth remembering that the prices and the available quantity of the products match those of the date of publication of this post. In addition, Amazon Prime subscribers receive products faster and with free shipping, and Máxima Digital may earn a share of sales or other compensation for links on this page.
Enjoy FREE, Fast, Unlimited Shipping with Amazon Prime: https://amzn.to/3a0brjU
Amazon Music Unlimited – Try 30 Days Free: https://amzn.to/3d118OJ
Download the Amazon app now: https://amzn.to/3TGItNe
I am an experienced author and journalist with a passion for lifestyle journalism. I currently work for Buna Times, one of the leading news websites in the world. I specialize in writing stories about health, wellness, fashion, beauty, interior design, and more. My articles have been featured on major publications such as The Guardian and The Huffington Post.