HomeEntertainmentMaria Pia and "Carlota"...

Maria Pia and “Carlota” will be the hosts of “Send the one who is in charge”: when and what time will the program premiere?

Directed by Maria Pia and Carlos Vilches, “Send Who’s in Charge” promises to entertain viewers in the afternoon. | Font: America TV

adUnits.push({
code: ‘Rpp_tv_peru_Nota_Interna1’,
mediaTypes: {
banner: {
sizes: (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone|android|iPod/i)) ? [[300, 250], [320, 460], [320, 480], [320, 50], [300, 100], [320, 100]] : [[300, 250], [320, 460], [320, 480], [320, 50], [300, 100], [320, 100], [635, 90]]
}
},
bids: [{
bidder: ‘appnexus’,
params: {
placementId: ‘14149971’
}
},{
bidder: ‘rubicon’,
params: {
accountId: ‘19264’,
siteId: ‘314342’,
zoneId: ‘1604128’
}
},{
bidder: ‘amx’,
params: {
tagId: ‘MTUybWVkaWEuY29t’
}
},{
bidder: ‘oftmedia’,
params: {
placementId: navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone|android|iPod/i) ? ‘22617692’: ‘22617693’
}
}]
});

Maria Pia Copello and Carlos Vilches, who returns to television asCharlotte’, they revealed more details about the premiere of the program they will host together on cue America TV.

In the promotional video, characters on the small screen announced that the new space would be called send who sends and will be released next Monday 6 February at 13:00.

A new ProTV offering that will replace the one that disappeared in On everyone’s lips, promises entertainment news and contests. “This is going to be crazy,” “Carlota” is heard to say.

What did Maria Pia and Carlos Vilches say about their new program?

After Maria Pia Copello was confirmed as the program’s host, she expressed her excitement about this new adventure on television; Well its passingMaria Pia and Timothy’YU’This is war’ was transcendent for the producers to notice her.

“(I’m) happy, excited. It’s a mixture of feelings. I accept with great love and humility that they are thinking of me for this project,” she told the program. America shows.

“As I always say, everything is always done with a little fear, with fear, but you still have to do it,” the influencer added. Although she has not had the opportunity to work with Vilches before, Maria Pia believes that she will get along very well with her new partner.

On the other hand, and after his departure from JB on ATVs, Carlos Vilches He said he was ready to take on this new challenge to grow as an artist.

“I have always been, have been and will be a man of challenges … A new program is always a challenge for any artist, I am very grateful to life for this new opportunity. Thank you very much for trusting me,” he said.

Carlos Vilches on leaving JB en ATV: “I have to go, it’s part of life”

Although he had previously been reluctant to testify, this time, Carlos Vilches he opened his heart to say goodbye to his colleagues and his great friend Jorge Benavidez.

“In 2023, you can be sure that they will come back well, obviously. I say this with all love, because I am retiring, this is my last program. I have to leave because this is part of life,” he said. with his voice broken

“I wish you all the best and rest assured that I will come to you again,” added Carlos Vilches. For his part, JB dedicated some emotional words to him:

“He is more than a partner, he is a friend, so you have open doors in quad bikewhen you decide to come back,” he commented, accepting his departure from the channel.

EER+ 20 BLONDE… Is the dispute justified?

The controversy has flared up over “Blonde,” a movie about Marilyn Monroe that has just been released on Netflix. Is this misogyny, as they say? Or another story that makes him attractive? Lucia Barja and Renato Leon analyze a film about a Hollywood icon. 7 years of bad luck if you don’t listen to this super episode.

Source: RPP

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

In Kyiv, as a result of the accident, the driver of the deceased died on a shelf

In Kyiv today, August 29, there was a fatal road accident with the participation of law enforcement agencies. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } This was reported by...

Russia sent half solemn as infographics for war)

In Russia, for the first time from the beginning of the invasion of financing and weapons of Ukraine, every second ruble was eaten from taxpayers to the federal budget. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }}...

68 Bespilonikov attacked Ukraine at night on August 29 – it was the result of nine seats (infographics).

Russian invaders on the night of August 29 (from August 28) attacked Ukraine 68 ShaAHD drones and imitators of various types. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } The...