HomeEconomySCM will continue to...

SCM will continue to invest in production in Ukraine – Akhmetov

The group of companies continues to extract gas, coal and iron ore, produce electricity, steel and invest in the future, Akhmetov said in an interview with American Forbes.

Enterprises of the SCM group will continue to invest in production within Ukraine. This was said by the owner of the group Rinat Akhmetov in an interview with American Forbes.

“We continue to extract gas, coal and iron ore, produce electricity, produce steel and invest in the future,” he said.

During the interview, Akhmetov also said that his company DTEK recently got a license to search for gas in the Poltava region for a record $26 million for Ukraine.

“The licenses were purchased in a transparent auction. DTEK plans to invest more than $20 million in the development of the future field,” he said.

Akhmetov estimated the income of the Ukrainian budget from the activities of the SCM group at $2 billion in 2022.

“Boards and supervisory boards of our enterprises work 24/7, solving complex wartime tasks: from repair and energy supply to the production of hundreds of thousands of bulletproof vests and armored shelters for Ukrainian army. Our companies operate in harsh conditions, paying salaries, ensuring financial stability, paying taxes and fulfilling their obligations to investors,” the owner of SCM emphasized.

At the same time, according to him, more than 13 thousand employees of SCM enterprises joined the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the National Guard.

Remember, it was previously reported that SCM enterprises, based on the results of 2022, sent UAH 73.2 billion of taxes and fees to the budgets of all levels, and capital investments last year reached UAH 21.1 billion.

Ukraine launched a program to help the defenders of Mariupol

news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...