HomeWorldRussia has recruited contract...

Russia has recruited contract servicemen in large numbers – National Security and Defense Council

Photo: NSDC

More than 22.2 thousand vacancies for military personnel under contract have appeared in Russia’s regional employment centers.

Russian authorities have not announced the mobilization, but continue to massively recruit contractors. This was reported by the National Security and Defense Council’s Center for Counteracting Disinformation.

It was reported that more than 22.2 thousand vacancies for military personnel under contract appeared in Russia’s regional employment centers.

“At least seven combat units in Ukraine have posted vacancies for the recruitment of snipers, gunners, drivers, health instructors and other specialists. Some of these units are the 64th motorized rifle brigade from in the Khabarovsk Territory (military unit No. 51460) and 104 – 1st Guards Air Assault Regiment (military unit No. 32515), involved in the killings and torture of civilians in the city. “, the message said.

The National Security and Defense Council says these vacancies indicate losses of the Russian army and the general problem with the recruitment of military personnel.

According to British intelligence, the lack of human resources forced Russian troops to rest before attacking the Donbass, the National Security and Defense Council said.

It will be recalled that in the war in Ukraine, the Russian Federation had already lost 37,200 soldiers.

News from Athletistic in the Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...