Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldIDF begins ground operation...
September 30, 2024

IDF begins ground operation in Lebanon – media

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The Lebanese Army is retreating from several positions on the southern border with Israel following shelling and reports of an IDF ground operation.

    .

    Lebanese troops retreated at least five kilometers north of the border, Reuters reported.

    The retreat continues due to reports of an imminent Israeli ground invasion of southern Lebanon.

    The IDF will not stop after the elimination of the leader of the Hezbollah terrorist organization Hassan Nasrallah, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Galant said on September 30.

    Israel is conducting “limited ground operations” in Lebanon, US State Department spokesman Miller said.

    At the same time, the IDF said that the area around three settlements near the border with Lebanon has been declared a closed military zone.

    Lebanese troops are retreating from several positions on the southern border with Israel, Reuters writes, citing sources. They add that the Lebanese army retreated at least 5 km. The Lebanese troops did not comment on this information.

    Today, protecting Palestine and Lebanon means protecting humanity, protecting peace and the culture of coexistence of different faiths, said Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

    Islamic countries must provide the greatest response to oppression in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and Lebanon. We Muslims must lead the world in preventing oppression.

    On the afternoon of September 30, Israel warned the United States about ground operations on the border with Lebanon. The Israeli army has targeted Hezbollah infrastructure at the root of Lebanon and declared three border areas a “military zone.” However, we are talking about “limited operations”.

    Late in the evening, IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari said that in recent hours there have been many reports and rumors about IDF activities on the Lebanese border.

    We ask that you do not disseminate information about the actions of our forces for the safety of our military personnel. Don’t spread irresponsible rumors,” Hagari said.

    Deputy Pentagon spokeswoman Sabrina Singh said the United States will send additional fighter jets and several thousand troops to the Middle East.

    The strengthened US presence in the Middle East will be provided by several squadrons of fighter jets. The additional force includes squadrons of F-15E Strike Eagle, F-16, A-10 and F-22 fighter aircraft, as well as the personnel needed to support them.

    Previously, it was assumed that the fighters would arrive on site and replace existing squadrons. Instead, both existing and new aircraft will be kept in place to double the current presence. The fighter jets are there not to help with the evacuation, but to protect American troops.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Removal of Men 18-22 Years: What is happening on the border

    Kuibyshevsky Oil Refinery stopped in Russia after the drone attack

    In the Russian Federation, data on the death of 220 thousand Russian soldiers were found in Ukraine

    Volkswagen prepares the strongest golf r with motor from Audi RS3

    • Tags
    • Hezbollah
    • Israel
    • Lebanon
    • Middle East

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    The enemy entered Ugledar
    Next article
    The Lebanese army withdraws from the border with Israel – media

    More from Author

    World

    Removal of Men 18-22 Years: What is happening on the border

    David -
    Economy

    Kuibyshevsky Oil Refinery stopped in Russia after the drone attack

    Liza -
    World

    In the Russian Federation, data on the death of 220 thousand Russian soldiers were found in Ukraine

    David -
    Lifestyle

    Volkswagen prepares the strongest golf r with motor from Audi RS3

    Jack -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Removal of Men 18-22 Years: What is happening on the border

    Kuibyshevsky Oil Refinery stopped in Russia after the drone attack

    In the Russian Federation, data on the death of 220 thousand Russian soldiers were found in Ukraine

    Volkswagen prepares the strongest golf r with motor from Audi RS3

    The President signed State Policy Law of National Memory

    Porsche refused to make batteries for de -electrical cars

    Vincent made a statement about Ukraine’s territorial integrity

    Gal Gadot refused to go to the red carpet in Venice

    Friend Svetlana Golinskaya responded to accusations in Malalia

    Prince Harry will meet with King Charles III for the first time in two years

    Ford recalls more than 600 thousand cars

    Ex-filled of the Ministry of Emergency of the State of the Kiev Region suspected to assign funds

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times