Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldTrump has vowed to...
September 29, 2024

Trump has vowed to sue Google because the search engine shows “only bad stories” about him.

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    Donald Trump promised to sue Google if he wins the election, claiming that the search engine shows “only bad stories” about him and “only good ones” about Kamala Harris.

    .

    We hope the Justice Department will prosecute them for this blatant election interference. If not, I will demand an investigation when I win the election and become President of the United States,” he wrote on Truth Social.

    Google denies the accusations and says it does not manipulate search results in favor of one candidate or another.

    “Google was found to have illegally operated a system of revealing and displaying only bad stories about Donald J. Trump, some of which were created for that purpose, while only revealing good stories about fellow Kamala Harris,” Trump said in his post.

    Conservatives have long complained that Google search results unfairly favor Democrats. The right-wing media research center, which calls itself the media watchdog for conservatives, has previously published reports claiming Google helped Democrats.

    The Trump campaign also complained that Harris’ campaign was using the “sponsored” feature in Google search results to promote positive news stories in outlets including the Guardian, but with headlines rewritten by the campaign to favor Harris.

    This month, Trump, in another post on Truth Social, threatened to file criminal charges against any lawyers, donors, political operatives and others he believes were involved in likely election fraud against him if he wins the presidential election in November .

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    Volvo XC70 is represented in China

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    • Tags
    • Latest US events
    • US President Donald Trump

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    Russia announced a massive drone attack
    Next article
    The General Staff assessed the situation at the front

    More from Author

    World

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    David -
    Lifestyle

    Volvo XC70 is represented in China

    Jack -
    World

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    David -
    World

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    Volvo XC70 is represented in China

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    A new group of children restored from the conquered Kherson region

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

    The United States canceled the benefit of importing parcels, which operates nearly 90 years

    Skolko Medishkhikov and some cultures of cultures were killed for war, disagree in Binkalture

    During a complete invasion of Russia in Ukraine - from February 24, 2022 - the war earned the life of 221 artists and 108 Ukrainian and foreign intermediaries. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle...

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    One of the important objects, the wrap of the Russian army using oil industry – the General Staff (video) is subject to another.

    The defense forces of Ukraine on the night of August 29, caused a difficult damage to the fire to the line-production station in the area of ​​the settlement of the Brainski of the Russian Federation. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px)...

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times