Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldPrincess Kate made her...
June 15, 2024

Princess Kate made her first public appearance since starting chemotherapy (PHOTOS)

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    Princess Kate made her first public appearance since starting chemotherapy.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    A military parade, Trooping the Color, took place in London. It was dedicated in honor of the birthday of Charles III, although he was born on November 14th. The parade is usually held in June when London has good weather.

    42-year-old Princess Kate of Wales appeared in public today for the first time since March, when she announced her battle with cancer. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy.

    As a BILD reviewer notes, the princess looked gorgeous, but fragile. She arrived at the ceremony in a Bentley car with her children and delighted fans of the royal family with her signature grin. Admirers brought with them a cardboard figure of her.

    In March, Kate Middleton announced that she had been diagnosed with cancer.

    The Princess of Wales announced this in her video message. She said she underwent major abdominal surgery in January, which was successful. But during examinations after the operation it turned out that it was cancer.

    My medical team advised me to undergo preventive chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of this treatment,” she said.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Media: The EU discusses the creation of a buffer zone in Ukraine

    ISW reviewed the possibility of a crisis in the Russian Federation because

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    • Tags
    • Great Britain
    • The Royal Family

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    A volunteer who fought for Ukraine was arrested in Switzerland
    Next article
    The text of the draft agreement between Ukraine and the Russian Federation on the end of hostilities has been published for the first time.

    More from Author

    World

    Media: The EU discusses the creation of a buffer zone in Ukraine

    David -
    World

    ISW reviewed the possibility of a crisis in the Russian Federation because

    David -
    World

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    David -
    World

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Media: The EU discusses the creation of a buffer zone in Ukraine

    ISW reviewed the possibility of a crisis in the Russian Federation because

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    New Covid-19 Strains: Features and Number of Ukraine Sicks

    The ban on the Marnar entrance. New hungary hysteria

    The White House made a statement about the war in Ukraine

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times