Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldSBU officer from investigation...
April 9, 2024

SBU officer from investigation of journalists was sent to the front

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The head of the SBU suspended the head of the Cybersecurity Department, Ilya Vityuk, from his duties after the publication of an investigation by Investigative.Info journalists.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    They started checking about Vityuk.

    For now, he will serve in the combat unit of the GKIB, which carries out defense missions at the front together with the special unit of the SBU “Alpha”. Vityuk left for the subdivision today.

    For the duration of the inspections, Vityuk will serve in the combat unit of the GKIB, which carries out defense missions and destroys the enemy and his equipment directly at the front together with TsSO “A”. For now, he is seconded to this unit and today he went to the area to carry out combat missions,” the SBU said.

    On April 8, it became known that the Office of the Prosecutor General opened proceedings in an attempt to serve a subpoena on the Investigative.Info journalist, who conducted an investigation into the head of the cybersecurity department of the SBU, Vityuk. The investigation will be carried out under criminal articles of “abuse of official powers” ​​and “obstruction of the professional activities of journalists.”

    The pre-trial investigation was entrusted to the Main Investigation Department of the State Bureau of Investigation.

    An SBU employee could have given instructions to representatives of the military registration and enlistment office to serve a subpoena on Investigative.Info journalist Evgeniy Shulgat. The latter worked on an investigation into the elite property of the head of the cybersecurity department of the SBU, Ilya Vityuk.

    Investigative.Info journalists reported that on Monday, April 1, at a supermarket in the Obolonsky district of Kyiv, employees of the Solomensky TCC approached Shulgat and tried to give him a summons. TCC representatives arrived in another area and met the journalist at 21:15.

    I was surprised that they approached me, addressed me by my first and last name and clearly knew me by sight,” says Shulgat.

    While the journalist was in the supermarket, a man in civilian clothes walked around the cash registers, and then quickly returned to the military. He actively gesticulated, pointing in different directions to the military, and then left the shopping center. Less than a minute later, the military approached Shulgat.

    After searching the databases, journalists established that the man in civilian clothes was Alexey Vladimirovich Bilenko, who previously worked in the Lvov department of the SBU. And now – in the cybersecurity department of the SBU, which is headed by Ilya Vityuk – a person involved in the Shulgat investigation.

    It looks like a service for serving a summons to order,” noted Investigative.Info.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Russia says Trump will not come to Beijing on September 3

    Payments under the student package program received 86 thousand families

    More than 15 thousand hotels need compensation from Booking.com

    General staff denies the massive transfer of Air Defense military personnel to Infantry

    • Tags
    • investigation
    • Security Service of Ukraine

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    The Ministry of Digital Development is looking for Russian Bastions in Crimea
    Next article
    A provisional government was appointed in Bulgaria

    More from Author

    World

    Russia says Trump will not come to Beijing on September 3

    David -
    World

    Payments under the student package program received 86 thousand families

    David -
    World

    More than 15 thousand hotels need compensation from Booking.com

    David -
    World

    General staff denies the massive transfer of Air Defense military personnel to Infantry

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Russia says Trump will not come to Beijing on September 3

    Payments under the student package program received 86 thousand families

    More than 15 thousand hotels need compensation from Booking.com

    General staff denies the massive transfer of Air Defense military personnel to Infantry

    Trump rose to the US fleet to the Venezuela coast – Axios

    The United States of America sent warships to Venezuela. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } US President Donald Trump ordered to transfer seven ships from 4 thousand 500...

    Removal of Men 18-22 Years: What is happening on the border

    Kuibyshevsky Oil Refinery stopped in Russia after the drone attack

    In the Russian Federation, data on the death of 220 thousand Russian soldiers were found in Ukraine

    Volkswagen prepares the strongest golf r with motor from Audi RS3

    The President signed State Policy Law of National Memory

    Porsche refused to make batteries for de -electrical cars

    Vincent made a statement about Ukraine’s territorial integrity

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times