Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldPeople's Deputy Dubnevich ended...
November 2, 2023

People’s Deputy Dubnevich ended up abroad – he was put on the international wanted list.

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The High Anti-Corruption Court (HACC) has put people’s deputy Yaroslav Dubnevich on the international wanted list, accused of embezzling UAH 93 million from Ukrzaliznytsia. His lawyer said that the parliamentarian is allegedly undergoing treatment, probably abroad.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    The prosecutor indicated that Dubnevich crossed the Romanian border with Hungary on October 8. Where he is now is unknown.

    The Anti-Corruption Center indicated that the whereabouts of the deputy are unknown. Europol responded to a request from Ukrainian authorities about this. It is also unknown how he crossed the Ukrainian border, because there is no data about this in the system.

    HACS granted the prosecutor’s request and put Dubnevich on the international wanted list. The decision will subsequently make it possible to initiate a change in the preventive measure and recover UAH 56 million in state revenue.

    HACS last week decided to summon Dubnevich to the meeting on November 2.

    The State Border Service also allegedly did not record Dubnevich crossing the border.

    The issue of turning over a bail amount of UAH 56 million to the state and changing the preventive measure for the accused will be decided in the next court hearings, the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (SAP) reported.

    Let us remind you that in February 2022, the SAPO, based on the materials of the pre-trial investigation by NABU, sent to the court an indictment charging nine people, including People’s Deputy Yaroslav Dubnevich.

    On October 17, it became known that Dubnevich was wanted. At the same time, at the court hearing, the people’s deputy went on a video link and said that he was in a hospital in Ukraine.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    Belgium provides 100 million euros for weapons in Ukraine

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    Armchair tennis player Pauline Deroulade, new Dior ambassador for the 2024 Paralympics
    Next article
    Russia updates its military structure in Africa after Prigozhin’s death – media

    More from Author

    World

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    David -
    Economy

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    Liza -
    World

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    David -
    World

    Belgium provides 100 million euros for weapons in Ukraine

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    Belgium provides 100 million euros for weapons in Ukraine

    Rosey Nights were struck by the Kramator Landscape Park (photo)

    Russian invaders on the night of August 29, they again shot at the community of Kramators. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Alexander Goncharenko, the head of the...

    In Ukraine, the construction of the first hydrogen pipeline was announced

    National Bank got 346 million in coins and souvenirs

    Dollar rates are reduced to exchanges, euro grows

    In Lvivshchina, ex–lesnichy allowed to cut nearly three thousand trees

    Robots of the Rooski accident in Kyiv were crazy 30 times (video).

    In Kyiv, emergency search work lasted more than 30 hours after a mass Russian air attack on the night of August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    From the United States, the “anti -war” Russians – the media is widely deported

    It has become known about the state of the power system at the end of Tag -in

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times