Free Porn
xbporn
HomeWorldAzerbaijan prepares attack on...

Azerbaijan prepares attack on Armenia – Politico

Azerbaijan prepares attack on Armenia – Politico

Photo: Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan

The Azerbaijani president called on Armenia to open the Zangezur corridor along its southern border, linking mainland Azerbaijan to the exclave bordering Turkey and Iran.

Azerbaijan may attack Armenia in the coming weeks. Politico reported this on Friday, October 13, citing US Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

According to the newspaper, Blinken allegedly told several lawmakers that the State Department was looking for ways to hold Azerbaijan accountable and said “the United States sees the possibility that Baku will attack southern Armenia in the coming weeks.”

Politico points out that Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has previously called on Yerevan to open a “corridor” along its southern border and threatened to resolve the issue “by force.”

The head of the State Department reportedly said he was “deeply concerned about Azerbaijan’s military actions” and added that “the use of force to resolve disputes is unacceptable.”

Blinken called for a resolution to the conflict through direct negotiations.

Let’s recall that on September 19, Azerbaijan announced “measures against terrorism” in Karabakh in order to restore constitutional order. On the same day, Baku announced the conditions for the end of the operation, including the surrender and disarmament of forces in the region. On September 20, Nagorno-Karabakh “authorities” accepted a ceasefire proposal.

Azerbaijan announced the restoration of sovereignty in Nagorno-Karabakh, and its residents, mainly ethnic Armenians, began to leave the region. The unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (Artsakh) will cease to exist on January 1, 2024. About 100,000 people left Nagorno-Karabakh for Armenia.

New Correspondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels Athletistic and WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Source Music Denies Min Hee Jin’s Accusations, Announces New Legal Measures

After Min Hee Jin accused Source Music of stealing her release strategy, the agency defended itself through a new statement. Read on!On the morning of Tuesday, the 23rd, the South Korean portal Dispatch published a long article containing a series of accusations against Min Hee JinCEO of...

The Council Committee approved proposals for the Government’s Budget Declaration for 2025-2027

The Verkhovna Rada Budget Committee today, July 23, approved proposals for the Government's Budget Declaration for 2025-2027. .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } } . People's Deputy Oleksiy Goncharenko reported this on his Telegram channel. Only...

After all, how many medals has Brazil won at the Olympic Games?

Discover how many and in which editions of the Olympic Games Brazilian athletes stood on the podium and won gold, silver and bronze medalsThe 2024 Olympic Games will take place in Paris, France, bringing together more than 200 National Olympic Committees (NOCs) around the world in sporting...

New trailer of Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn? We have it!

Warner Bros. Reveals Trailer for Joaquin Phoenix and Lady Gaga's 'Joker'Shortly after confirming "Joker: Delirium for Two" in competition at the Venice Film Festival, Warner Bros. released a new trailer for the sequel, starring Joaquin Phoenix and Lady Gaga. The preview continues the story of the first...

ADOR defends itself against accusations of plagiarism in the song ‘Bubble Gum’, by NewJeans

On the morning of Tuesday the 23rd, ADOR once again spoke out about the accusations of plagiarism of the song “Bubble Gum”, by NewJeans, which allegedly copied the track "Easier Said Than Done", by the band Shakatak.In a lengthy statement, the company denied all allegations, providing evidence...

Millions of tons of waste lie in the open air in Donetsk region – CNS

In the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk region, 3 million 620 thousand tons of hazardous waste lie in the open air. No one disposes of it or neutralizes it - on the contrary, the garbage only increases every month. .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; }...

NewJeans members to sue HYBE, South Korean media says

Following a report on how ADOR CEO Min Hee Jin became responsible for NewJeans, members of the group are expected to take legal action against HYBENewJeans will take legal action against HYBE for releasing videos of the group's members during their trainee phase to the media, as...