Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldHezbollah sends militants from...
October 9, 2023

Hezbollah sends militants from Lebanon to Israel

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    Hezbollah militant groups entered Israel from Lebanese territory. There are battles in the border areas. The IDF said most of them were destroyed. Aircraft struck militant positions on the border, and combat helicopters began attacking Lebanese territory.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    On October 9, the IDF announced that it had resumed control over all cities on the border with the Gaza Strip, said Israel Defense Forces spokesman Hagari, The Times Of Israel reports. According to him, there are currently no military operations in the cities of Shaar-Khanegov, Beeri, Kholiti, Sufi and Alyumimi. He added that there may still be terrorists there.

    In addition, the IDF attacked a Hezbollah observation post in Lebanon. Haaretz reports this, citing a representative of the Israel Defense Forces. A video of the tower explosion was published by Times of Israel war correspondent Emmanuel Fabian. Ali Shuaib, a correspondent for the Hezbollah-affiliated Al-Manar channel, confirmed information about aviation operations in the area.

    IDF was bombed by Hezbollah observation post on the Lebanon border pic.twitter.com/i2xKgmlKQI

    – Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian (@manniefabian) October 9, 2023

    Earlier today, a sabotage group entered Israel from Lebanon and several people were killed. Hezbollah itself insists it has no plans to fight unless the IDF strikes its targets.

    Israeli troops have evacuated 15 of 24 towns along the border and will continue to evacuate other towns in the coming days. Zaghari added that Hamas has launched about 4,400 rockets towards Israel since the fighting began on October 7.

    Previously, Hezbollah declared support for Hamas and threatened Israel with war in the event of a ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

    Rakurs previously reported that the Israeli government has officially declared a state of war.

    According to the government, this decision gives the command of the Israeli Defense Forces complete freedom of decision-making. The military will report on them only to the political leadership of the country, as provided for in paragraph 40-alef of the Basic Law.

    The last time this article was enforced by the Israeli government was during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    A new group of children restored from the conquered Kherson region

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    • Tags
    • Hamas
    • Hezbollah
    • Israel
    • Lebanon
    • Palestine

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    War with Israel: Hamas militants kill ten Nepali citizens
    Next article
    Dasha Astafieva revealed the details of her dog’s death at the veterinary clinic

    More from Author

    World

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    David -
    World

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    David -
    World

    A new group of children restored from the conquered Kherson region

    David -
    World

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    In Kyiv today, August 29. On the...
    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    A new group of children restored from the conquered Kherson region

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

    The United States canceled the benefit of importing parcels, which operates nearly 90 years

    Skolko Medishkhikov and some cultures of cultures were killed for war, disagree in Binkalture

    During a complete invasion of Russia in Ukraine - from February 24, 2022 - the war earned the life of 221 artists and 108 Ukrainian and foreign intermediaries. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle...

    The media named the repair time at the UST-Luga terminal in the Russian Federation after the drone attack

    Loss of 26 million: Naftogaz Shcherbenka’s ex-offici

    One of the important objects, the wrap of the Russian army using oil industry – the General Staff (video) is subject to another.

    The defense forces of Ukraine on the night of August 29, caused a difficult damage to the fire to the line-production station in the area of ​​the settlement of the Brainski of the Russian Federation. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px)...

    The Russian Federation does not want the Donetsk region? Moscow’s new conditions

    The EU prepares a procedure for moving to Ukraine 200 Billion Euro of Russian assets – Media

    National memorial masonry (photo) was open

    In Margalivka, the Kyiv region today, August 29 - on the day of the state defenders, the official opening of the National Military Memorial Cemetery took place. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action:...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times