Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldEx-Wagnerite detained in Norway...
September 23, 2023

Ex-Wagnerite detained in Norway while trying to return to Russia

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The former commander of the so-called Wagner PPK unit, Andrei Medvedev, who fled to Norway, was detained while trying to illegally return to Russia.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    Norwegian police captured Medvedev, who had previously fled the Russian Federation and was seeking asylum, while attempting to illegally cross the border with the Russian Federation last night in the village of Grense Jakobselv, writes The Barents Observer.

    The Russian tried to cross the border in the dark and get to the Kola Peninsula. He will be charged with violating border regulations, as crossing the land border in this area is illegal.

    The attempted border crossing took place just hours after Medvedev met with a Barents Observer journalist in the center of Kirkenes. A 27-year-old Russian war criminal said he intends to cross the border and that he is looking for someone to give him a ride. Medvedev explained that he believes that he will soon be extradited to Ukraine, and that returning to the Russian Federation is a safer alternative.

    Let us remind you that Medvedev fled to Norway, crossed the border near the village of Nikel in the Murmansk region, and invited political asylum there. Medvedev himself told Russian human rights activist Vladimir Osechkin that he was the commander of a section of the 7th assault detachment of mercenaries. His subordinate was a “Wagnerian” who was demonstrably killed with a sledgehammer on video. Medvedev claims that the PIK practices show executions, and the command gives orders to kill prisoners.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    Ex-Wagnerite detained in Norway while trying to flee to Russia
    Next article
    “I fantasized about jumping out the window.” Gisele Bundchen’s secrets about starting a modeling career.

    More from Author

    World

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    David -
    World

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    David -
    World

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    David -
    World

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    New Covid-19 Strains: Features and Number of Ukraine Sicks

    The ban on the Marnar entrance. New hungary hysteria

    The White House made a statement about the war in Ukraine

    255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

    In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

    The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times