HomeWorldPrigozhin no longer claims...

Prigozhin no longer claims against Shoigu – Lukashenko

Photo: Sotsmerezhi

It took several rounds of negotiations for the leader of the “Wagnerites” to abandon his claims.

Head of PMC Wagner Yevgeny Prigozhin abandoned his demands for the dismissal of Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Federation Valery Gerasimov. Self-proclaimed President Alexander Lukashenko spoke about this at the official ceremony of presenting general epaulets to the Belarusian military on June 27.

According to him, after several rounds of negotiations, Prigozhin eventually abandoned his initial demands.

“He told me:” I will not ask the president to hand over Shoigu and Gerasimov, nor will I ask for a meeting, “I say:” Well, okay. This is a very good step. It is not necessary in this situation, the situation is forcing, to demand the impossible,” said Lukashenka.

The next condition agreed upon by both sides, according to the formal leader of Belarus, is to stop the further movement of the PMC convoy to Moscow.

Recall that Lukashenka previously told how he convinced Putin “not to wet” Prigozhin.

June 23 PMC chief Wagner announced a demarche against Russia’s military leadership, including against Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. On June 24, Prigogine sent columns of “Wagnerites” to Moscow.

Lukashenka spoke to Prigozhin, after which he announced that the group’s fighters had returned to the field camps. On June 27, Lukashenka confirmed Prigozhin’s arrival in Belarus.

news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Rosey Nights were struck by the Kramator Landscape Park (photo)

Russian invaders on the night of August 29, they again shot at the community of Kramators. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Alexander Goncharenko, the head of the...

Robots of the Rooski accident in Kyiv were crazy 30 times (video).

In Kyiv, emergency search work lasted more than 30 hours after a mass Russian air attack on the night of August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...