Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldThe Ministry of Culture...
April 20, 2023

The Ministry of Culture showed the door of the Lavra destroyed by throwing knives after the UOC-MP (VIDEO)

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    On April 20, the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine showed the security premises in the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, which was used by the UOC-MP. The ancient door of the 18th century was used as a target for throwing knives. They are also handcuffed.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    What the “Russian world” and its fans leave behind – the consequences speak for themselves. On the video – the security room, which was used by the UOC-MP. With your own eyes you can see the handcuffs on the doors. The ancient doors of the XVIII century, which were used as a target for throwing knives, said the acting director of the National Reserve Kiev-Pechersk Lavra Maxim Ostapenko.

    He also testified that after the building had been closed to outsiders, there were employees of the State Security Service and the police, who exercised control over the unhindered conduct of investigative actions.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    The US needs to see “more steps” from Nicolas Maduro before lifting sanctions, a White House spokesman said.
    Next article
    The head of Dirinkri does not rule out that the killer of the night watchman from Surko escaped to Ecuador

    More from Author

    World

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    David -
    World

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    David -
    World

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    David -
    World

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    New Covid-19 Strains: Features and Number of Ukraine Sicks

    The ban on the Marnar entrance. New hungary hysteria

    The White House made a statement about the war in Ukraine

    255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

    In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

    The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times