HomeWorldRussian Federation media hinted...

Russian Federation media hinted at who might be behind the killing of the Ukrainian soldier

Photo: RIA Novosti

A video spread on the network in which a Russian soldier cut off the head of a Ukrainian defender with a knife, who was still alive at the time.

PMC Wagner was involved in the murder of a Ukrainian prisoner of war, beheading him while he was still alive. This was announced on Wednesday, April 12, by Vladimir Osechkin, founder of the Russian human rights organization Gulagu.net, writes Meduza.

In particular, Osechkin said that he contacted Andrei Medvedev, the former commander of the first squad of the fourth platoon of the seventh assault detachment of PMC Wagner, who is now in a deportation prison in Sweden, and sent him to watch a video of the execution of a Ukrainian.

“He watched it several times. And he definitely recognized his colleagues there – fighters of the Wagner PMC by their characteristic call signs, by the way they talked, by what their voice was radios and other points,” said Osechkin.

Osechkin recalled that such brutal murders had already been committed by fighters from PMC Wagner. And on the Internet there is a video of how Wagnerites kill a prisoner with a sledgehammer in Syria, as well as a video of how they dismember the body.

It will be remembered that on Wednesday, April 11, a video appeared on the network, while the Russians brutally tortured a Ukrainian prisoner of war and cut off his head.

Vladimir Zelensky reacted to the video, and the SBU pledged to punish Russian war criminals.

Ukraine also applied to the ICC over the execution of a military man

news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Trump rose to the US fleet to the Venezuela coast – Axios

The United States of America sent warships to Venezuela. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } US President Donald Trump ordered to transfer seven ships from 4 thousand 500...

The summary of the preliminary deposit on the transfer of the Russian Federation Donetsk -Region – Turcia modes

Russian dictator Vladimir Putin still wants to get the whole Donetsk region. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Currently, there is a “preliminary agreement” on the transfer of...

Army settlement of Russia Rosborbibs in Zaporozh – 80% of houses (video) were dead

The Russian army turned the village in the region of Zaporizhia into ruins. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } On Friday, August 29, hostile aircraft inflicted four blows...