The NSDC apparatus is currently working on a program for the complete liberation of the Ukrainian peninsula.
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Oleksiy Danilov on his Facebook page published 12 steps for the de-occupation of Crimea, developed by the Office of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine with the participation of a wide range of specialists. and experts.
“A detailed and legally verified program was developed by the Office of National Security and Defense of the Council of Ukraine with the participation of a wide range of specialists and experts, which is reflected in the new version of the Strategy for de- occupation of Crimea,” he said.
1. The issue of the project and the location of the monument “Russian warship goes to @ #y” in Crimea will be submitted for public discussion.
2. In addition to criminal prosecution for collaborationism and treason, a mechanism of showing personal assessment has been developed, which, in particular, determines the level of responsibility and the level of participation of specific individuals, citizens of Ukraine, resident of Crimea, in supporting the activities of the occupation administrations, which include, among other things, the restriction of the right to participate in elections – to vote and be elected.
3. Regarding civil servants, judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers and other categories of persons who, in 2014, were on the staff of the Ukrainian authorities, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine , Ministry of Defense, etc., and after February 2014 worked in the structures of the Russian occupation, the Ukrainian courts will determine whether they are subject to criminal liability. But if they are not subject, they will be deprived of state pensions, along with a ban on additional work for work in state bodies and local governments of Ukraine.
4. Russia or another formation claiming succession shall ensure the unconditional and complete extradition of all persons suspected of high treason and other criminal offenses, both citizens of Ukraine and citizens of Russia, who involved in war crimes committed on the territory of our state in general and Crimea in particular.
5. Propagandists – journalists, media professionals and various types of experts who contributed to the occupation, militarization of children’s education and inciting hatred against Ukraine by Ukrainians, Crimean Tatars and others nationality – a group of special attention, whose crimes will be investigated by Ukrainian, and, if necessary, international law enforcement agencies.
6. Citizens of the Russian Federation who illegally resided on the Crimean Peninsula after February 2014 must immediately leave the territory of Ukraine within the period specified by law.
7. Transactions made not under Ukrainian law after February 2014, including related to real estate, are recognized as void – a law valid for 9 years. Ownership of property remains with citizens of Ukraine. If it is appropriated or nationalized, the property will be returned to the owners.
8. The transport crossing in the city of Kerch of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea is dismantled to ensure complete freedom of navigation under the compensation program.
9. A comprehensive “Detoxification” program was implemented – neutralize the consequences of the long-term influence of Russian propaganda on the public consciousness of a part of the population of the peninsula.
10. Creation of a documentary base of the facts of Russian crimes against the Ukrainian people who resisted the occupation. Restoring the rights of Ukrainian and Crimean Tatar activists.
11. Immediate release of all citizens of Ukraine, Crimean Tatars, Ukrainians persecuted by the Russian Federation on politically motivated grounds since 2014 with compensation for moral damages.
12. Considering the place and role in the ideology of racism, the system of negative mythmaking and rewriting history, the so-called “city of Russian glory” (“glory” which, in particular, consists of sinking its own fleet without entering combat) was renamed to Object No. 6. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine decided on the new name of the city. Probably Akhtiar.
It will be recalled that the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense reported that the Russian Caliber cruise missiles were destroyed in Crimea during their transportation by train.
OP called Crimea “Koscheev death” for Putin
news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic
I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.