HomeWorldTurkey announced the date...

Turkey announced the date of negotiations on the accession of Sweden and Finland to NATO

The Turkish Foreign Minister said that negotiations with Sweden and Finland on their applications for NATO membership will continue on March 9.

Turkey’s talks with Sweden and Finland on their NATO membership bids will resume on March 9. This was announced by Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, CNN Turk reports.

“It will be considered whether the elements of the triple memorandum are implemented or not. There are two meetings. We postponed the third meeting after the burning of the Koran. It is useful to hold a third meeting in Brussels. It will take place. in March 9,” said the Turkish minister.

Cavusoglu said that both countries have commitments to NATO membership, and Turkey cannot say “yes” to Sweden’s membership without seeing the promised steps from it.

The Turkish Foreign Minister said that although the Swedish authorities have changed their anti-terrorist law, terrorist accomplices continue to operate in the country.

Let us remind you, the negotiations between the three countries were stopped in January after the Koran burning protest in Stockholm.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said last week that progress had been made in negotiations with Turkey on Sweden’s bid for NATO membership.

news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Rosey Nights were struck by the Kramator Landscape Park (photo)

Russian invaders on the night of August 29, they again shot at the community of Kramators. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Alexander Goncharenko, the head of the...

Robots of the Rooski accident in Kyiv were crazy 30 times (video).

In Kyiv, emergency search work lasted more than 30 hours after a mass Russian air attack on the night of August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...