HomePoliticsDarwin Espinoza stated that...

Darwin Espinoza stated that congressmen designated as “Children” would leave the Subcommittee on Constitutional Charges.

Darwin Espinoza says they will step aside in subcommittee on constitutional charges | Font: RPP TV

“Three congressmen from People’s Action have decided to resign,” the parliamentarian said on RPP TV. Darwin Espinoza. He, along with colleagues Ilyich Lopez D George Flowers They currently sit on the Subcommittee on Constitutional Charges and stand out for being part of The Children.

However, he argued that other congressmen who have complaints should also be investigated. “Why should I comply, while the other benches do not? (…) We do not cling to the subcommittee, but ask that the regulations be followed for everyone,” the parliamentarian said.

He commented that the caucus meeting did not take place because some congressmen were in the province, but announced that he would resign as an MP. subcommittee. “There is only one regulation. All the past year (there were) congressmen under investigation in various commissions. But since they are congressmen who can act for certain interests, they are not told anything,” he said in Things as they are.

“The idea is that no person who is under investigation is part of this commission. We will also wait for the honesty of other congressmen who are not under investigation.”

investigation against you

Secondly, Darwin Espinoza stated in RPP Noticias that Karelim Lopez, who identified him as one of the “Children”, “still strives for effective cooperation. So far, what he said has not been confirmed.”

About connections with Auner Vasquez and Los Niños, Darwin Espinoza He pointed out that other parliamentarians who were not appointed as active staff were not called on the case.

“Firstly, they had to call for some special requests, but we were all at the meeting, and no one did anything illegal. If they are witnesses, then why were they not summoned, and if they are accomplices? ?” asked in RPP TVin connection with the meeting held by the board People’s Action With Peter’s castle in 2021.

Regarding the presidential vacancy, he said that he would vote for if there was a sum of testimony and verification of illegal actions in the executive branch.

“At the moment, no (I will vote for), because, having the criteria to examine myself and get involved in cases that I did not do, I could not agree where I have no connection,” he sentenced.

Source: RPP

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

In Kyiv, the same victims of the Russian attack – GSCS

In Kyiv, the number of the dead as a result of a mass Russian air attack at night at night. August 28 increased to 21. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...