HomeLifestyleIvan Dorn said under...

Ivan Dorn said under what conditions he was ready to go to Russia

Photo: instagram.com/dorn_ivan

After a whole war, the singer was included in the list of Ukrainian figures who were banned from entering Russia for 50 years.

Ukrainian musician Ivan Dorn admits that he is ready to go to Russia after the change of power and the return of all occupied territories to Ukraine. He said this in an interview on the ZhVL program.

“The authorities must change. They must apologize to our country. Return our geographic positions. They must recognize us as an independent country. And before that – no. Because there is no respect,” he said.

At the same time, the artist admitted that after the annexation of Crimea, he went to concerts in the Russian Federation to convey an important message to his audience.

“In 2013-14, as a person, I realized that I need to bear a certain responsibility to my audience. To be a conscious artist. To be honest. To be transparent. Therefore, the majority among my audience are adequate,” said Ivan Dorn.

It was previously reported that Alina Pash will go to the Sziget festival in Hungary, where Russian artists will participate.

MONATIK admitted why he went to concerts in Russia after 2014

News from Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

68 Bespilonikov attacked Ukraine at night on August 29 – it was the result of nine seats (infographics).

Russian invaders on the night of August 29 (from August 28) attacked Ukraine 68 ShaAHD drones and imitators of various types. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } The...

In Kyiv, love eyelashes post -Rosian lands

In Kyiv, the consequences of a mass Russian air attack, which occurred on the night of August 28, continue. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } This was reported...