HomeLifestylePrince Harry says he...

Prince Harry says he has been forced to leave Britain

Photo: instagram.com/sussexroyal

Harry was last in the country in September, when he arrived in London to perform at the WellChild awards and visit the tomb of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

Prince Harry says he and Meghan Markle were “forced” to step down from their royal duties and move to the United States. The Daily Mail reported this.

In fact, the youngest son of King Charles III wanted his homeland to be home to his children Archie and Lilibet.

This statement was made in the form of a statement from the Duke of Sussex, which he read in front of the judge. Harry is understood to have sued the Home Office over a decision in 2020 to remove his state-funded protection.

“It is with great sadness for both of us that my husband and I have had to step back from this role and leave the country in 2020. The UK is my home. The UK is central to my children’s heritage and a place where I want to they feel at home”, like where they currently live in the United States. I can’t put my wife in that kind of danger, and because of my life experiences, I don’t want to put myself in danger unnecessarily,” he said.

The Supreme Court examines the materials in the case and makes a decision.

It was previously reported that Prince Harry had lost a case over paying for police protection during his family’s visits to the UK.

King Charles III called Prince Harry


New Correspondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels Athletistic and WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

In Kyiv, as a result of the accident, the driver of the deceased died on a shelf

In Kyiv today, August 29, there was a fatal road accident with the participation of law enforcement agencies. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } This was reported by...

Russia sent half solemn as infographics for war)

In Russia, for the first time from the beginning of the invasion of financing and weapons of Ukraine, every second ruble was eaten from taxpayers to the federal budget. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }}...