HomeEconomyUkraine will close 30%...

Ukraine will close 30% of international bus routes

Photo: Sotsmerezhi

The carrier must have an international partner to operate the route abroad, the Ministry of Reconstruction noted.

The Ministry of Community, Territorial and Infrastructure Development will cancel at least 30% of international passenger bus routes. Deputy Minister Sergei Derkach said this in an interview with Interfax-Ukraine.

“280 routes have already been closed – these are in Poland and Russia. In November, at a mixed commission in Moldova, we will cancel all the routes that did not agree. We are working in a similar way in Romania, Czech Republic and other countries. According to my estimates, at least 30% of all routes will be canceled,” he said.

According to the deputy minister, according to legal requirements, a carrier must have a partner from another country to operate an international route.

“If there is no such partner, he travels on domestic routes within the country, or does not travel at all. We made relevant requests to neighboring countries (Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova) and found out how many carriers have Issued permits to “I haven’t contacted him, meaning they don’t have such a partner. Officially, we have the authority to close such routes,” said Derkach.

The official clarified that 140 routes in Poland, in particular, are closed. Currently, Moldova routes are being verified – up to about 40 routes.

We remind you that previously reported 280 international bus routes in the direction of Poland and Russia are closed in Ukraine.

Simple route. How regular are the buses from Ukraine to Moscow?
New Correspondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels Athletistic and WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

Skolko Medishkhikov and some cultures of cultures were killed for war, disagree in Binkalture

During a complete invasion of Russia in Ukraine - from February 24, 2022 - the war earned the life of 221 artists and 108 Ukrainian and foreign intermediaries. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle...

One of the important objects, the wrap of the Russian army using oil industry – the General Staff (video) is subject to another.

The defense forces of Ukraine on the night of August 29, caused a difficult damage to the fire to the line-production station in the area of ​​the settlement of the Brainski of the Russian Federation. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px)...