HomeWorldElon Musk responded to...

Elon Musk responded to attacks on planes in the Russian Federation

Photo: Getty images

As a result of the attack by the Ukrainian UAV at four military air bases of the Russian Federation, nearly 40 strategic bombers were damaged.

American Billionaire Ilon Musk, who responded to a special operation of Ukrainian Security Service WebIt is stated that “drones are the future of war.” On Sunday, June 1, he wrote to X.

According to Ilon Mask, the future of the war is for drones. At the same time, the businessman did not specify which “war”.

“Drones – the future of war. Hoomers – no,” no, “the report said.

He commented on the post of Doctor of Physics, a partner of the sequoia venture fund sequoia.

Maguire wrote that Ukraine had an attack, marked by a point of conclusion in the history of wars.

“Ukraine has just made an attack, which has become a point in the history of wars. Hundreds of drones have previously been deployed, and then injuring more than 40 aircraft for more than 1000 km within Russia,” the preliminary publication said of which Musk reacts.

It is known that on June 1, 2025, Ukraine’s Security Service conducted a special operation entitled Web For the destruction of Russian bomber aviation. More than 40 aircraft are known about wounds. As detailed in Ukraine’s security service, the estimated amount of enemy’s strategic flight, affected by a special operation, is $ 7 billion.

President Vladimir Zelensky in a video message at night commented on a unique operation of Ukrainian special services in Russia under the code name Web.

The SBU hit Russian planes on June 1, became the biggest attack on Russia’s strategic aviation, military experts wrote.

New Vid CORRESPONDENT.NET On the telegram that whatsapp. PIDS Insialle Our Channel https://t.me/KorresPondentNet Ta WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

Skolko Medishkhikov and some cultures of cultures were killed for war, disagree in Binkalture

During a complete invasion of Russia in Ukraine - from February 24, 2022 - the war earned the life of 221 artists and 108 Ukrainian and foreign intermediaries. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle...

One of the important objects, the wrap of the Russian army using oil industry – the General Staff (video) is subject to another.

The defense forces of Ukraine on the night of August 29, caused a difficult damage to the fire to the line-production station in the area of ​​the settlement of the Brainski of the Russian Federation. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px)...