Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldIn Nikolaev, the heat...
February 21, 2025

In Nikolaev, the heat of the Russian attack on the text

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    TPP Nikolaev resumed the supply of thermal energy to the houses that were previously disconnected.

    The mayor of the city Alexander Senkevich reported this in his telegram,

    At the same time, nine houses with heat exchangers were temporarily suspended in connection with repair work.

    In Nikolaev on the night of February 16, as a result of the attack of Russian drones, the electric generation of local thermal power plants was completely destroyed, 46 thousand subscribers were left without heat. Yesterday, July 20, OVA Nikolaev was informed that an accident in the system occurred from the consequences of the CHP and 44 dwellings were disconnected.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Selena Gomez and Nikola Peltz have stopped friendship

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    The general staff said where the Russians were trying to break

    • Tags
    • Nikolaev

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    Israel announced a violation of Hamas to send hostage bodies
    Next article
    Stephen King returned to X and made statements about Trump and Mask

    More from Author

    Lifestyle

    Selena Gomez and Nikola Peltz have stopped friendship

    Jack -
    World

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    The head of the presidential office Andriy...
    David -
    Economy

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    Liza -
    World

    The general staff said where the Russians were trying to break

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Selena Gomez and Nikola Peltz have stopped friendship

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    The head of the presidential office Andriy Jermak met with the special representative of the United States Donald Trump Steve Vitkov. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } The...

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    The general staff said where the Russians were trying to break

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    Volvo XC70 is represented in China

    Samsung in September will show new possibilities of artificial intelligence

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    A new group of children restored from the conquered Kherson region

    In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

    In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

    The United States canceled the benefit of importing parcels, which operates nearly 90 years

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times