Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldNot all will return...
January 28, 2025

Not all will return with HSC in the forced procedure – details

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    A simplified mechanism for returning to the service after HRC will not be applied to a separate category of the military.

    Those fighters who left the military unit after November 29 last year will not be able to use a simplified mechanism. On January 28, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine reported on January 28.

    For the first time, the military who went to the HSC may return to the service without criminal liability until March 1, 2025 and transferred to another unit. However, this does not apply to those who conducted HSC after November 29, 2024.

    Such military personnel, even if this is their first HRC, cannot return to the service and be exempted from criminal liability for a quick simplified algorithm, the message says.

    These military will have to go through a general procedure, which provides:

    • receipt of the written consent of the commander of the unit remaining or the reserve battalion, where he will be sent for the duration of the update in the service;
    • conducting a criminal investigation;
    • The court’s decision on the basis of the prosecutor from the prosecutor’s office was the military were exempted from liability.

    The memorandum noted that the military will be extended only after a court decision. And the soldiers who committed the HSC after November 29 can wait a few months to resume. At this point, they do not receive cash and other guarantees.

    For the same soldiers who left part of the long time, that is, until November 29, and this is their first HRC, it remains the opportunity to return to the service until March 1, 2025 under a simplified algorithm and extended in the service for three days, the ministry said defense.

    We will recall that on January 9, the Verkhovenna RADA P supported the expansion of the voluntary deadline for the return of the military to the service after the first unauthorized vacation until March 1, 2025.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    EU will send educators to Ukraine – Callas

    Selena Gomez and Nikola Peltz have stopped friendship

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    Skin of millions! Madonna shares photos without makeup and draws attention
    Next article
    Movie with Dahyun, from Twice, gains debut date in Brazil

    More from Author

    World

    EU will send educators to Ukraine – Callas

    David -
    Lifestyle

    Selena Gomez and Nikola Peltz have stopped friendship

    Jack -
    World

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    The head of the presidential office Andriy...
    David -
    Economy

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    Liza -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    EU will send educators to Ukraine – Callas

    Selena Gomez and Nikola Peltz have stopped friendship

    Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

    The head of the presidential office Andriy Jermak met with the special representative of the United States Donald Trump Steve Vitkov. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } The...

    Kremlin’s Chief Bank announced the start of a Russian economy retreat

    The general staff said where the Russians were trying to break

    The People’s Deputy announced possible conspiracy in the power market

    Seoul noted the DPRK’s economic growth because of cooperation with Russia

    Volvo XC70 is represented in China

    Samsung in September will show new possibilities of artificial intelligence

    Poland suspended almost all F-16 flights resistant

    Russian Orthodox Church builds the existence of Africa to enhance Kremlin’s influence – CPD

    A new group of children restored from the conquered Kherson region

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times