HomeWorldLukashenko promised not to...

Lukashenko promised not to shut down the Internet

Image: Getty Images

The bloggers’ activities “do not threaten the state” and there is no need to take any prohibitive measures, Lukashenko assured.

Belarusian authorities do not plan to introduce restrictions on the Internet or ban the activities of bloggers, said the self-proclaimed President of the Republic Alexander Lukashenko. This is reported by BelTA agency.

“Many, especially Belarusians abroad, argued that before the elections or during them the Internet will be limited in Belarus,” said Lukashenko “We have not thought about this, please,” he said a meeting with workers of the Minsk Automobile Plant on Tuesday.

According to Lukashenko, the bloggers’ activities “do not threaten the state” and there is no need to take any prohibitive measures.

“Prohibition is simple: prohibition – and you sit back and enjoy But prohibitions are always harmful We have to prove that we are better.

At the same time, Lukashenko said that he is ready to take all the necessary measures if it concerns the security of the state or the preservation of sovereignty.

Previously, Lukashenko threatened that in the event of new mass protests in the country, such as those that occurred after the 2020 presidential election, he would completely shut down the Internet.

We remind you that the ruling regime of Belarus tried to block the YouTube video service, the TikTok social network and the Telegram messenger in the country on the night of January 10.

New Correspondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels Athletistic and WhatsApp

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

Skolko Medishkhikov and some cultures of cultures were killed for war, disagree in Binkalture

During a complete invasion of Russia in Ukraine - from February 24, 2022 - the war earned the life of 221 artists and 108 Ukrainian and foreign intermediaries. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle...

One of the important objects, the wrap of the Russian army using oil industry – the General Staff (video) is subject to another.

The defense forces of Ukraine on the night of August 29, caused a difficult damage to the fire to the line-production station in the area of ​​the settlement of the Brainski of the Russian Federation. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px)...

Rosey Nights were struck by the Kramator Landscape Park (photo)

Russian invaders on the night of August 29, they again shot at the community of Kramators. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Alexander Goncharenko, the head of the...