Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldWho started the complete...
October 17, 2024

Who started the complete break with South Korea

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    North Korea has launched a military operation to completely cut off road and rail links with South Korea as part of a new territorial demarcation policy.

    .

    Pyongyang also called its southern neighbor a “hostile state,” the DPRK Central Telegraph Agency said in a statement.

    Reuters writes that sixty-meter sections of road and railways on the northern side of the border are now completely blocked as part of the phased complete separation of North Korean territory from the south.

    North Korea will take further steps to “permanently strengthen its closed southern border,” a defense official said, but made no mention of any other constitutional changes that leader Kim Jong-in has ordered.

    Earlier this week, North Korea blew up its portion of the roads connecting to South Korea. We are talking about the destruction of highways along the southwestern border.

    In January, Kim Jong Un called for a constitutional amendment to end unification as a goal of ties with the south, accusing Seoul of colluding with the United States to force the collapse of its communist regime and a clear definition of its territory.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    • Tags
    • DPRK
    • Kem Jong-un
    • South Korea

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    The US military attacked Houthi warehouses in Yemen
    Next article
    Air defense worked at night: more than half of the “martyrs” were neutralized by electronic warfare

    More from Author

    World

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    David -
    World

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    David -
    World

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    David -
    World

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    New Covid-19 Strains: Features and Number of Ukraine Sicks

    The ban on the Marnar entrance. New hungary hysteria

    The White House made a statement about the war in Ukraine

    255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

    In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

    The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    Trump is dissatisfied with the requirements of Zelensky – Media

    In “DPR” the shortened water supply schedule was introduced to 6 arrangements

    In Kyiv, the same victims of the Russian attack – GSCS

    In Kyiv, the number of the dead as a result of a mass Russian air attack at night at night. August 28 increased to 21. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times