HomeWorldTours. The student...

Tours. The student was stabbed, her ex-boyfriend was arrested

A 19-year-old student was stabbed in the room of the University of Tur on Friday night, and her 22-year-old ex-boyfriend was arrested, according to the prosecutor’s office.

Police found the young woman at night “He was wounded with multiple knife wounds, especially in the throat and heart.” According to Prosecutor Gregor Dulen. 30 minutes later, the police found his ex-boyfriend. “Who ran away from the window, when he intervened, to hear the young woman crying.”. The young man was injured, jumping from the first floor of a residential building. “The bloody knife, which was probably used to find out the facts, was found abandoned near the residence.”says the judge.

Complaint filed last week

At first the young man “She was immediately arrested on the article of attempted murder by her ex-husband.”. But late Saturday morning“As long as he was not heard, the precautionary measure was lifted against the main suspect, whose criminal record is clear, because of his incompatibility with this measure ացուց proven mental disorders.”says the judge.

The forensic doctor noted that during the examination of the student. “Existence of numerous sincere penetrating wounds in the left thorax, left cervix with the density of these wounds.”, according to the prosecutor’s statement. The vital prognosis of the victim does not work anymore, his condition is assessed by doctors as stable.

The hearings of the author ողի the victim’s circle continue, Mr. Dulin mentions, detailing that the young woman. “On June 14, he filed a complaint with his ex-boyfriend on May 19, 2022, և 20, for acts of domestic violence.”

Floor: “At the beginning of the week, the court trial will be opened in case of an attempted voluntary murder by the ex-husband. The investigating judge will be responsible for continuing the investigation. concludes the press release.

Source: Le Figaro

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...