Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldThe Houthis launched a...
January 15, 2024

The Houthis launched a missile attack on an American container ship in the Red Sea.

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The Houthis fired a missile at the US-owned bulk carrier Gibraltar Eagle in the Red Sea.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    US Central Command said it was hit by an anti-ship missile fired from Yemen. The container ship reported no significant damage or injuries and continues on its way.

    Previously, the United States and Britain said they could carry out repeated strikes on Houthi targets in Yemen if they continue attacks on civilian ships in the Red Sea.

    On the night of January 13, the United States launched another strike against the Houthis in Yemen. It is alleged that the Houthi radar complex was damaged.

    On the night of January 12, the United States and Britain attacked Houthi military installations in Yemen in response to the movement’s attacks on ships in the Red Sea.

    The Houthis are a Zaydi Shiite militant group operating in Yemen that emerged in the 1990s against the religious influence of Saudi Arabia. The group is named after its founder and former leader Hussein al-Houthi, who was killed by the Yemeni army in September 2004. Then the self-proclaimed imam Hussein al-Houthi launched an anti-government uprising, accusing the Yemeni government of so-called “discrimination against the Zaydi population.” After his death, leadership of the group passed to his brother Abdel-Malik al-Houta.

    The war in Yemen began at the end of 2014. Saudi Arabia intervened in the conflict. Then the Houthis captured the city of Sanaa and established control over a large part of the north and other large population centers.

    Read also

    Artists attacked a tanker with Russian oil.

    world News

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    • Tags
    • Latest US events
    • missile strike
    • Near East
    • Yemen

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    “Sorting means keeping only what we like.” 5 tips from an expert to tidy up the house
    Next article
    “They took the only thing I had.” Elizabeth II would not approve of this choice made by Meghan and Harry at all.

    More from Author

    World

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    David -
    World

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    David -
    World

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    David -
    World

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    New Covid-19 Strains: Features and Number of Ukraine Sicks

    The ban on the Marnar entrance. New hungary hysteria

    The White House made a statement about the war in Ukraine

    255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

    In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

    The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    Trump is dissatisfied with the requirements of Zelensky – Media

    In “DPR” the shortened water supply schedule was introduced to 6 arrangements

    In Kyiv, the same victims of the Russian attack – GSCS

    In Kyiv, the number of the dead as a result of a mass Russian air attack at night at night. August 28 increased to 21. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times