Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorldBezugla was not voted...
January 10, 2024

Bezugla was not voted in the Rada

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The meeting of the Verkhovna Rada on January 10 was closed after several attempts to put to a vote a resolution on the resignation of Maryana Bezugla from the post of deputy chairman of the defense committee.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    People’s Deputy Yaroslav Zheleznyak writes that the meeting was closed precisely for the purpose of not making such a resolution, although there were many important issues on the agenda.

    At first, several deputies from different factions tried to introduce the issue for consideration. But, according to Zheleznyak, the head of the Servants of the People faction, David Arakhamia, opposed it.

    Then the deputies blocked the podium. And as a result, the meeting was closed.

    Bezuglaya united the hall. “EU”, Razumkov’s group, part of the “servants”, “Voice”, “Rodina” demanded her recall. “The EU blocked the podium,” said MP Irina Gerashchenko from Eurosolidarity.

    The Regulations Committee recommended, out of turn, without voting, to include the draft resolution on the recall of Bezugly from the post of Deputy Chairman of the National Security Committee on the agenda of the Parliament session and make an appropriate decision.

    On January 5, the Verkhovna Rada Committee on National Security, Defense and Intelligence recommended Bezugla’s removal from office.

    Previously, Bezugla openly criticized the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny. They say that he “could not provide a plan for 2024,” so the military leadership of Ukraine “must leave.” Politicians, experts, and the military mainly criticized her for bringing to the general public issues that should only be discussed by people with access to such information.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    Russia says Trump will not come to Beijing on September 3

    Payments under the student package program received 86 thousand families

    More than 15 thousand hotels need compensation from Booking.com

    General staff denies the massive transfer of Air Defense military personnel to Infantry

    • Tags
    • servant of the people
    • Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    The period of stay of Ukrainians in Israel has been extended
    Next article
    Melania Trump’s mother has died

    More from Author

    World

    Russia says Trump will not come to Beijing on September 3

    David -
    World

    Payments under the student package program received 86 thousand families

    David -
    World

    More than 15 thousand hotels need compensation from Booking.com

    David -
    World

    General staff denies the massive transfer of Air Defense military personnel to Infantry

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    Russia says Trump will not come to Beijing on September 3

    Payments under the student package program received 86 thousand families

    More than 15 thousand hotels need compensation from Booking.com

    General staff denies the massive transfer of Air Defense military personnel to Infantry

    Trump rose to the US fleet to the Venezuela coast – Axios

    The United States of America sent warships to Venezuela. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } US President Donald Trump ordered to transfer seven ships from 4 thousand 500...

    Removal of Men 18-22 Years: What is happening on the border

    Kuibyshevsky Oil Refinery stopped in Russia after the drone attack

    In the Russian Federation, data on the death of 220 thousand Russian soldiers were found in Ukraine

    Volkswagen prepares the strongest golf r with motor from Audi RS3

    The President signed State Policy Law of National Memory

    Porsche refused to make batteries for de -electrical cars

    Vincent made a statement about Ukraine’s territorial integrity

    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times