Facebook Pinterest Tumblr
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
Search
Buna Times
Buna Times
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Healthcare
  • More
    • Lifestyle
    • Opinion
    • Automobiles
    • Markets
    • Economy
HomeWorld"Belarusian Gayun" does not...
June 26, 2023

“Belarusian Gayun” does not confirm the information about the construction of camps for “Wagnerites”

By David
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp


    The monitoring group “Belarusian Gayun” does not confirm the information of the Russian media about the construction of camps for “Wagnerites” in Belarus.

    .in_text_content_22 { width: 300px; height: 600px; } @media(min-width: 600px) { .in_text_content_22 { width: 580px; height: 400px; } }

    .

    According to them, no work on the construction of a large facility in the Osipovichi district was recorded. The “Wagnerites” themselves have not yet been seen in the country.

    Today, the Russian publication Verstka reported that the construction of a camp for mercenaries Wagner allegedly began in the Osipovichi district. The post says that the journalists of the publication received comments in the forestry and from a source “close to the leadership of the Mogilev region.” The text says that there will be several camps for 8 thousand mercenaries, the current area is 24,000 square meters.

    In addition, the post says that several relatives of the Wagner mercenaries confirm that they will be sent to Belarus.

    “Belorussky Gayun” writes that, firstly, as of 17.30 on June 26, “no activity was definitely recorded in the Osipovichi district”, not to mention the construction of such a large facility.

    It should be noted that the data of a foreign publication that they managed to get comments from sources close to the leadership of the Mogilev region raise certain questions. Despite the fact that the Belarusian independent media have not received such comments and have not yet confirmed the information, they write in Gayun.

    As for the possible overturning of the Wagner mercenaries into Belarus, such data can be confirmed or refuted by direct observation. So far, there are no PIK columns that are moving towards Belarus or are already in Belarus.

    Source: Racurs

    David
    David

    I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.

    Related

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Most Popular

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    • Tags
    • Belarus
    • Russian aggression
    • Russian news

    LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    You have entered an incorrect email address!
    Please enter your email address here

    Previous article
    ‘Barbie’ gets new teaser with never-before-seen footage
    Next article
    Selena Gomez would have denied participating in the spin-off of ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’, according to Jennifer Stone

    More from Author

    World

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    David -
    World

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    David -
    World

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    David -
    World

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    David -

    - A word from our sponsors -

    Read Now

    The updated requests of the Russian Federation revealed the Turkish Foreign Ministry

    Zelensky consulted with Navrotsky and EU leaders

    Portugal president: Trump acts as a Russian agent

    In battles for Ukraine, artist Kirill Grinev died

    Official: The United States will sell KYIV missiles for $ 825 million

    The Polish Fighter Fig’s accident: What is known

    “Removal of Youth Mass from Ukraine”: Border guards refuted

    New Covid-19 Strains: Features and Number of Ukraine Sicks

    The ban on the Marnar entrance. New hungary hysteria

    The White House made a statement about the war in Ukraine

    255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

    In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

    Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

    The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...
    Buna Time
    • DMCA
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Contact Us
    • Advertising and Outreach

    All Rights Reserved © 2023 - Buna Times