Russia’s night air attack on Ukraine was carried out by 31 Shahed-136/131 attack drones.
The enemy attack began at 23.30 and continued until 4.30. Launches of kamikaze drones were recorded from the north and south. The forces and means of the Air Force, in cooperation with the air defense of other components of the Defense Forces of Ukraine, destroyed 29 strike UAVs. Almost all drones are hit on the outskirts of the capital and Kyiv. This was reported by the command of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The head of the Kiev region police Andrey Nebitov said on Telegram that law enforcement officers received more than 50 reports of damage to homes, offices, shops and cars during the night attack by the Russians, four people were injured.
And in the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine at that time they updated information about the losses of the enemy. During the day, Ukrainian defenders eliminated 410 Russians, destroyed 10 artillery systems, 51 missiles and 38 UAVs
The total combat losses of the enemy from February 24, 2022 to May 30, 2023 were approximately:
- personnel – about 207 thousand 440 (+410) people liquidated,
- tanks – 3 thousand 802 (+1) units,
- armored combat vehicles – 7 thousand 469 (+2) units,
- artillery systems – 3 thousand 445 (+10) units,
- MLRS – 575 (+0) units,
- air defense systems – 332 (+1) units,
- aircraft – 313 (+0) units,
- helicopters – 298 (+0) units,
- UAVs of the operational-tactical level – 3 thousand 92 (+38),
- cruise missiles – 1 thousand 107 (+51),
- ships / boats – 18 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tankers – 6 thousand 219 (+12) units,
- special equipment – 454 (+1).
Recall that on the night of May 30, an air attack on Kyiv was already the 17th since the beginning of May, and was carried out exclusively by strike drones of the Shahed type. As a result of the fall of the UAV fragments, there are destructions, fires, as well as victims and victims in different parts of the city.
I am David Wyatt, a professional writer and journalist for Buna Times. I specialize in the world section of news coverage, where I bring to light stories and issues that affect us globally. As a graduate of Journalism, I have always had the passion to spread knowledge through writing.