HomeWorldSpain releases letter sender...

Spain releases letter sender with explosives

Currently there is no risk of destroying the sources of evidence, and the most important investigative procedures have been carried out to obtain significant signs of criminality, according to the Spanish court.

Spain’s national court has decided to release a man suspected of sending six explosive envelopes to government and diplomatic institutions. This was reported on the website of the Spanish judiciary.

“The Judge of the National Court, José Luis Calama, has agreed to the release with precautionary measures of a man who is in temporary prison as the alleged author of sending six letters with explosives to Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez, Minister of Defense, Margherita Robles, to the Ukrainian Embassy in Madrid, the facilities of the Instalaza company, the US Embassy in the capital and the Torrejon Air Base Satellite Center. As a precaution, the order of the magistrate establishes a duty to report weekly to the court nearest to the place of residence, a ban on leaving the territory, confiscation of a passport, and a duty to establish the address and telephone number of the whereabouts,” said the statement.

The judge said he understood that release without bail was appropriate because there was currently no risk of destroying the sources of evidence and the most important investigative procedures had been carried out to obtain significant evidence of criminality.

In addition, it is noted that the person under investigation has no previous convictions before the events being investigated in court, and there are no signs indicating a possible repetition of the criminal case, and the old age (74 years old) of the person in Under the investigation is also considered, who has been in pre-trial detention since January 27.

It will be remembered that last year several parcels with explosive devices were found in Spain, which were sent to government agencies, a defense company and Ukrainian diplomats.

The suspect in sending letters with explosives was detained at the end of January this year.

news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

255 houses organized in Kyiv as a result

In Kyiv, as a result of a Russian air attack on the night of August 28, 225 residential buildings were damaged on August 28. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

Trump “Not brought, but not blown up”, attacking Kyiv – Beli House

The White House stated that Donald Trump wants the Russian-Cuemain War to end, but "the leaders of both countries should also complete it." .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...

In Kyiv, the same victims of the Russian attack – GSCS

In Kyiv, the number of the dead as a result of a mass Russian air attack at night at night. August 28 increased to 21. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } ...