HomeWorldMedia: In Kursk and...

Media: In Kursk and Belgorod, the parade for May 9 was canceled so as not to “provoke”

Image: Social networks

The use of salutes and the procession of the “immortal regiment” will be considered at a meeting of the operational headquarters, Vyacheslav Gladkov said.

The governors of the Kursk and Belgorod regions of Russia, which border Ukraine, decided to cancel military parades on May 9 in order not to “provoke the enemy” with the accumulation of military and equipment. This was reported on Monday, April 10, on its Telegram channel by the Russian pro-government publication RBC with reference to Kursk region governor Roman Starovoit and Belgorod region governor Vyacheslav Gladkov.

The parade on May 9 will not be held in Kursk “for security reasons.”

Starovoit said that this is due to the position of the operational headquarters of the region, which last week decided to strengthen anti-terrorist measures.

The parade in Belgorod was also canceled.

“I can say now that there will be no parade, so as not to provoke the enemy to a large accumulation of equipment and military personnel in the center of Belgorod,” said Gladkov.

According to him, the salute and procession of the so-called “immortal regiment” will be considered at the next meeting of the operational headquarters and will be based on security issues.

Recall that on March 31, nine powerful explosions thundered across the sky in the center of the Russian Belgorod at once.

Massive explosion in Kursk – social networks

news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

Hermak received a whirlwind in New York, Stunned

The head of the presidential office Andriy Jermak met with the special representative of the United States Donald Trump Steve Vitkov. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } The...

In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...