HomeLifestylePrince Harry and Meghan...

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have complained about paparazzi harassment

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ran away from annoying photographers for more than two hours. This happened after they attended a social event in New York on Tuesday, May 16.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle say they were caught up in a ‘nearly disastrous car chase’ involving paparazzi in New York. The BBC wrote this, citing a statement from a representative of the couple.

It is known that the incident occurred after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended Ms. Foundation Women of Vision Awards in New York on May 16th.

In a statement, a spokesman for the couple said the chase lasted more than two hours and resulted in multiple traffic violations. Specifically, the paparazzi ran a red light, drove on the sidewalk, blocked traffic and reversed on a one-way street, and took pictures while driving.

“Although publicity is associated with a certain amount of public interest, it should not compromise anyone’s safety,” said a spokesman for the royal family.

No one was hurt and no arrests were made, police said.

New York Mayor Eric Adams called the actions of the participants in the incident reckless and irresponsible, recalling that Harry’s mother Princess Diana died in 1997 in a car accident while she was being pursued by the paparazzi.

Buckingham Palace has yet to comment on the situation.

It was previously reported that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle appeared in public together for the first time in a long time.

Named after the most famous member of the royal family of Great Britain


news Correspondent.net on Telegram. Subscribe to our channel Athletistic

Source: korrespondent

- A word from our sponsors -

Most Popular

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More from Author

- A word from our sponsors -

Read Now

In Kyiv, on the alla of the Holy Acrancenech, open a Memorial Memorial brief

In Kyiv today, August 29. On the day of the memories of the defenders of Ukraine, a second memorial monument was opened at the lane of honorary burials in the cemetery of the city of Berkivtsi. The first was installed a year ago. .in_text_content_22...

Skolko Medishkhikov and some cultures of cultures were killed for war, disagree in Binkalture

During a complete invasion of Russia in Ukraine - from February 24, 2022 - the war earned the life of 221 artists and 108 Ukrainian and foreign intermediaries. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle...

One of the important objects, the wrap of the Russian army using oil industry – the General Staff (video) is subject to another.

The defense forces of Ukraine on the night of August 29, caused a difficult damage to the fire to the line-production station in the area of ​​the settlement of the Brainski of the Russian Federation. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px)...

Rosey Nights were struck by the Kramator Landscape Park (photo)

Russian invaders on the night of August 29, they again shot at the community of Kramators. .in_text_content_22 {width: 300px; Height: 600px; } @Media (min-width: 600px) {.in_text_content_22 {width: 580px; Height: 400px; }} .Adsbygoogle {Touch-Action: Manipulation; } Alexander Goncharenko, the head of the...